L
Local time
6:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• well that depends on the political statement. if we go with the obvious, Beds are Burning, thats about giving Aborigines their land back. well, take the amount of time from when that song came out and go until the time the Aborigines gt their land back. it costs that much.
    depends on the point of the song.
    the content of the song may or may not effect the price.
    no, its going to have to be a song that has a point. (but not too many points, because a point in every direction is the same as no point at all)
    but you cant say PI number because thats either 3.14 or the phone number of a Private Investigator.
    well, the mainstream beers are indeed crappy, but the more privatized American beers can stand with the best of them. Fostrs is indeed a traditional mass produced lager so its far from perfect and most connoisseurs dont touch the stuff, and while i consider myself a connoisseur to a degree, i can appreciate a cheap lager for what it is, and not compare it to "Royal Kingdom Imperial Stout" or whatever.
    well, given their travesties to Top Gear, im sure when they get killed by some angry fans, they will go there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom