L
Local time
6:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, bye then. Since you're in England, I'd assume it's time for you to head to bed. Goodnight. Sweet Dreams. :-D
    Haha, I wouldn't say that I'm exactly experienced. I still lose sometimes. :)

And I picked Oshawott. But, I restarted and used Sandile as my starter instead.
    Wow, you're only 13? Lol, well congratulations on making it as far as I have.... XD

Well, happy birthday, Lil. :)
    Oh, nothing much ^^; Right now I'm just on the forum, but I beat White a week or two ago. Man, this game is/was tough D:
    KM is doing ok for the most part. =)
    Ikr? Months can seem like years on the interwebz.
    (And of course I did! White for myself and Black for my sister, so I could trade between the two games and get all of the starters. Also because I was at Target for an unrelated reason and saw that you got this for free when you bought either version, so I had to get it then.)
    (Even if you hadn't mentioned that I would've know it was you. The smilies, the avy, and the watermelon-colored profile say it all. xD)
    Well, I'll tell you this honestly:

I'm only a 14 year old, so being too speedy was probably a bad thing. Next time I'll take it slow like you. :)
    Oh, I'm fine. XD

And I got Black version. Infact, I beat in 18 hours. (that's one of the fastest times on this site)
    Hey, Doredia. Aren't you gonna change your name to Lilligant now? XD

(oh yeah, it's me. Thriller. :D)
    No, no. When I say that, I'm refering to battling noobs. Ya know. Uber abusers and stuff.

And I'm good. Thanks for asking. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom