L
Local time
5:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, nothing much really. Just talking with friends and watching various mecha videos.
    Yeah, when Syfy was airing it...like, the last 8 episodes. Even after the last one, I was still a bit lost. ._.;
    Umm...either 27 or 28. Then it got kinda hard for me to find it. :< I did find a place that has the dub, but I haven't been not lazy enough to actually watch it able to find time.
    Well, some also complained about how "whiny" the main guy was (at least through most of the series, I read somewhere he matures closer to the end) and how he didn't want to kill anyone...they didn't seem to consider the fact that he was just a teen who lived peacefully his whole life, dragged into a war that he didn't even want to fight.
    I kept reading all these comments saying SEED was horrible, so I watched the first couple episodes.

My reaction: "WTF are they whining about? This is great!"
    Hmm, let's see...so far I've watched Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz, a couple episodes of 00, and just over half of SEED.
    Oh, I'm doing fine, thanks. ^^

Uh...I haven't watched much, but I really like Gundam and GaoGaiGar. I also like spending time watching Super Robot Taisen videos, lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom