Recent content by Liligant

1. L

I still hate Generation III

Ahh, well, some people have their views, and I have mine. R/S It introduced 135 more Pokémon, most of them being awesome (Blaziken, Salamence, Gardevoir, Aggron, Flygon etc.). You could also say some of the Pokémon were rip-offs (who cares) , but remember every generation probably has done...
  2. L

Pokemon That Shouldn't Exist

I don't really have a problem but... Lance's Dragonite Whitney's Milktank. Too Hard. :-)
  3. L

What Pokemon do you think NEED to be a certain gender?

Pokemon That Need To be Male: - Machop, Machoke, Machamp - Mr Mime - The Pseudo Legendaries. Female: - Clefable - Wigglytuff - Gardevoir done.
  4. L

Hello thar

Hello! :-) :-D Welcome To BMGF Forums! :-D How Are You? :-)
  5. L

Is Will, of the Elite Four, gay?

Is Will Gay? - well let's see. - maybe he just has good fashion sense? - liking purple makes you gay? - having female Pokémon makes you gay? - he can kick ass in the E4? - if Will is gay, that makes everyone else in the Pokémon world gay. - if he was to be 'gay' who would you ship him...
  6. L

Why do so many people hate gen III?

So personally I loved The 3rd Gen. It introduced 135 more Pokémon, most of them being awesome (Blaziken, Salamence, Gardevoir, Aggron, Flygon etc.). You could also say some of the Pokémon were rip-offs (who cares) , but remember every generation probably has done just that. The whole Feebas...
  7. L

Contest Cottonee/Whimsicott VS. Petilil/Lilligant

Re: Monmen/Erufuun VS. Churine/Doredia Well, My Name Is A Hint. Doredia :-) . But If You Like Erufuun, Join The Group, Erufuun Is COOL. :-)
  8. L

Hello! :-)

Thank You For Your Welcomes! :-) :-) :-)
  9. L

Hello! :-)

Okay, I Know That It Says I Joined Months Ago, But I Came More Active In October, So I Thought That I Might As Well Say 'Hello', To Get Myself More Known Among The Community. :-)
  10. L

Official "Who's Your Favourite Character" Thread -- PokeSpe version

Favourite Characters Dex Holders - Gold - He's Quite Funny - Silver - Badass - Sapphire - Wildchild - Yellow - Badass Adorable - Green - Very Sly Non-dexholders - Steven - He.Has.A.Metagross - Sabrina - She's Evil - Wallace - He Uses Water Types (My Fave) - Winona - I Dunno. - Lance -...
  11. L

Contest Generation War

Ermm, It Goes Liek This Gen 1 R,B,G,Y (Cool Music: Lavender Town) Gen 2 G,S,C (Nice After Story) Gen 3 R,S,E + Fr,LG Best Scenery) Gen 4 D,P,Pt +HGSS (A Whole Lotta Things To Do) But My Vote Goes With Gen 3 + Gen 4. :-)
  12. L

Contest Wooper vs [Joeys] Rattata

Re: Whooper vs Joeys rattata Joey's Rattata Is In the "top percentage of Rattata". Wooper Stands No Chance. Ha. :-)
  13. L

Contest Blaziken vs Emboar

Re: Blaziken vs Enbuoo BLAZIKEN. Epic Win. - It Was The First Fire-Fighting Starter. - Sky Uppercut ,Brave Bird And Blaze Kick Are Just Cool. :-)
  14. L

Contest Surf vs. Thunderbolt vs. Flamethrower vs. Ice beam

I Chose Flamethrower 'Coz It Haz A Load Of PP. I Also Love The Animation. :-)
  15. L

Contest Old vs New

I Prefer The New One As It Seems Easier To Get Around And It Just Looks Better. :-)
Back
Top Bottom