L
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See, I used to love choosing Mudkip before I learned of how it has low Sp Attack but high Attack when a Swampert but I'd always train it as a mudkip til lv 40 something when it learns Hydro Pump. But my favorite would be Sceptile no contest.
    Yeah, wonder what kind of combo moves can come from them...Thunder Wave/Will O Wisp I suppose. Or Rain Dance/Thunder to power up its Water moves and make Thunder 100% accurate who knows.
    Hmmm...just recently I trained the 3 beasts Terrakion the Steel and Grass fighting types and they are good but could be better in terms of stats. Yeah, I gotta raise me a Whimsicott and maybe that electric zebra.
    I know I faced one in Battle Subway that and Unzefant (however you spell it) have good Defense so they can take a move or because of their Speed attack first with Tailwind to x2 the team's speed but get knocked out and the next Pokemon can attack first. Not to mention Cotton Guard for raising Defense 3+ or using Hurricane that it one tough cotton puff!
    Eh, don't really have a favorite but I will say a few of my favorites: Charizard, Paul's Elekid evolution line along with the rest of his Pokemon because of their attitudes and characteristics, Samorott, Salamence, Excadrill, Pikachu and numerous others.
    Nice I think my first lv 100 was my Feraligator back in Gold. Yeah, Barry was cool but I wish it had some better moves during the league; Hyper Beam, Hydro Cannon, Steel Wing (it used it to deflect Ursaring's Focus Blast) and Drill Peck. He should have kept Hydro Pump for long range attack without a price because Drill Peck would make it hit by Magmortar's Flame Body and not very effective to Electavire.

To me I think if it somehow beat Electavire Barry would have won because the Spike damage may in fact have finished off Magmortar and Ursaring because they had taken heavy damage beforehand. That is why I think Empoleon is the bomb! He took that last Thunder like a boss!
    See, I loved Empoleon because it was hard picking only 4 moves for it, but like Torterra its handicap in battle (see I mainly only think about how they will fair in the Battle Frontier) is its Speed. Defense wise it could be better but like Torterra having good Attack power it has amazing Sp. Attack which could do heavy damage if it ever gets in the first attack.
    You're welcome I like how its able to use so many different types of moves, its just the Steel part of it that lowers it speed which I don't like but still I love that Pokemon!
    Ok. Which generation V version do you have and at part of it are you at? I have Black version and have defeated Alder and I'm now trying to complete the national pokédex.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom