Lillie
Local time
4:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dawn~Berlitz said something about a Dawn reference from the latest dub episode of BW. I really have no idea why, because then they'll need to make Misty and May references too.
    Yeah, he's my favourite male Player Character/Protagonist (Red being second) and I think he deserves more attention and recognition.

Plus I think he's got an awesome outfit in Emerald and Ruby is my favourite character in PokeSpecial too (Sapphire being second, Red third).
    Eh, I've decided to leave the ideas for a while, taking a bit to type up.

I wish Brendan would get more attention.
    Adding coral and the like in the diving spots (since Corsola is in regional Dex it too could appear in those patches). With Emerald debuting the Battle Frontier and Gym Leader rematches, having both those back with the effects of the P/S move split and 4th and 5th gen Pokes come into play. Original facilities and Frontier Brains, getting graphical updates and team updates. Giving Brendan/May (opposite-gender rival, OGR) and Wally a far greater presence in the story, full teams of six by Victory Road with Wally cutting out his Magneton and adding Masquerain and the final evo of the starter neither the player or OGR got for a full Hoenn team. OGR getting a Flygon since they talk about exploring the desert early on and only Trapinch gets any attention from that line (Drake's signature is Salamence and no one uses Vibrava). Prof Birch is the outdoors type of researcher, I want to see more of him throughout the region.

Update Match Call with even more things for NPCs to say, changing what they say when certain plot points are reached (like in Emerald for several characters). Give the Team Admins more attention, bring Courtney back and show off their personalities more (like the Galactic Commanders I adore). Bring back Pokeathlon as well, for Brendan and May to participate in, as well as the option to have Pokemon follow us.

Still have more if you're interested.
    I'd rather the original RSE contests and Secret Bases, just with all the new moves and Pokemon from Gen 4 and 5 available to use. Since I play Platinum all the time, yeah. But I do love Sinnoh.

I'm hoping for a NPC teams overhaul, take out the overused Kanto Pokemon that got plenty of attention in every region but Unova, replace with less used Hoenn and maybe some Johto Pokemon that were part of the RSE regional Dex. Add more variety to the teams of Magma/Aqua Grunts, Admins and Leaders. Use the modern DS/3DS tech to show off Hoenn's beautiful and diverse environment in ways that weren't possible with the GBA. Perhaps add 4th Gen evolutions (pre-evos like Budew) of Pokemon in the original Hoenn regional Dex to the regional dex, and let some NPCs use them on their teams.

I've got more ideas, I just want to share them around some more.
    Fair enough. Either way, Hoenn will look and be even more awesome with the updated technology vs the outdated GBA (which it was still fantastic on, Route 119 being just one example of that).

I have plenty of ideas for the remakes, you?
    Try not to listen to Quagmire as he's one of those SPPf users who truly hate my guts. I suggest either assist me to ask him to leave me be or ignore him.
    Not sure,but it might have a chance of seeing light of day.Nintendo and game freak never ignore opportunity to milk money out of something.Rest assured about that.
    I see,that explains lot of it.About BW being 3 years,it was expected to happen.Unova is very fast paced and rushed and there will be without doubt filler arc after it.Like Battle Frontier was.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom