Recent content by Limerick

1. L

Japanese Movie DVD Boxsets - Movies 1-9 collected in two affordable DVD boxsets

Heh, as far as I can tell, HD-DVD in particular has almost no presence here, with BluRay having about twice-three times the presence while still having virtually no presence. For example, there might be an endcap of HDDVD's here, and two full shelves of BluRay (shelves meaning the entire...
  2. L

DP033/EP500 title revealed

Yes, by my numbering (which is the one used on PM atm), it was 500, though feel free to number as you please. I have modified it a bit now, making it 501, to count Deoxys as 2 episodes as I had intended in the first place, heck, the database had it as Deoxys Part 1, with no entry for part 2...
  3. L

DP033/EP500 title revealed

After a bit of analysis and going over both http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8A%E3%81%8D%E3%82%8A (JP Wikipedia's page on Narikiri), as well as the past use in Narikiri Dungeon which Namco called their Cosplay RPG, I'm lead to believe that that is indeed what Pokemon Narikiri would...
  4. L

Discussion about saving the old VAs

Okay, frankly, I think this is getting a bit out of hand in places. First of all, to visit the fundamental flaw I see with all above arguments, the possibilities given before are still not sufficient. There are at least two more. 1. Noone is lying 2. Everyone is lying to varying degrees...
  5. L

o.o It really happened

Well, in response to the statement that it's easy to fake an email, that's both true and false. Yes, it's easy to fake the from address, any mail server can do that. However, it's quite difficult to fake the headers. [08:13:38] <PPN> Return-path: <[email protected]> [08:13:38] <PPN>...
  6. L

New Pokemon Types Revealed by CoroCoro

Not that anyone should be really surprised or anything, but the April issue of CoroCoro revealed the following: Manaphy - Water Tamanta - Water Buizeru - Water Perappu - Flying as well as reconfirming species/height/weight of all four. If any of the pokemon, like Tamanta, has a dual...
  7. L

Silly Questions...

Well, surprise, surprise, another May/Misty thread heh. Ah well, anyways, I think there are several points that have been made that are valid, so let's see: Scott made the point that pretty much any of the characters COULD do what the other characters are doing, which, although making such...
  8. L

Major Update to Pokemon Ranger Site! Lots of new images and info

Several new characters were announced today including Win Town Leader, Erida; Samarando Leader Kamari, and what appears to be the Team Rocket equivalent, Team GooGoo (o.O). There is a heck of a lot of information on the page, so expect plenty more updates on the matter... General storyline...
  9. L

"The Mastermind of Mirage Pokémon"

Heh, you're reading a post that is currently focused on continuity of an ep that hasn't aired yet, what can you expect but to see spoilers pop up ;p That said, I'll try to separate spoilers a bit, just don't read ahead in my post past the marked pointsAs far as the preview, I agree, as far as...
  10. L

New Episode Title - One Hour Special

As I expected would be the case, it's now official. There's no airing scheduled for April 6th.
  11. L

Heh, you do realize that this episode would be about 52 episodes ahead of where you are currently, i.e. about a year's worth of episodes. And that this episode is set to air in Japan in one month, so it won't be in the US or UK within the next 6 months unless something radically changes in the...
  12. L

There will be a one hour special airing April 13th titled: ポケモンレンジャー!デオキシス・クライシス!! Pokemon Ranger! Deoxys Crisis!! This comes from yesterday's Pokemon Sunday broadcast. Source: http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/bbs/read.cgi/news/2137/1141518812/1 Also posted on PokePale, among others. I...
  13. L

Movie 9 thread

Trailer Earlier this morning, the official site was updated to have four trailers. More info and download information in the #PM subforum, don't feel like rewriting it here, plus it would be redundant ;p
  14. L

Review AG166: The Red Lightning of Skyscrapers!

Personally, I wonder whether there's any relationship between the Scizors in Johto Journeys 24 Wired For Battle, and this one. In the Japanese version of WFB, the teacher's Scizor was nicknamed 赤い閃光 (Akai Senkou/Red Flash). Here, we have 赤いイナズマ (Akai Inazuma/Red (flash of) Lightning). Now...
  15. L

New pokemon?

Yes, indeed these are trademarked names. You can reference them here: http://www1.ipdl.ncipi.go.jp/syutsugan/TM_SEARCH_A.cgi with the trademarks in question being: 2005-083510, 2005-112568, 2005-112569, and 2005-112570 for Manaphy, Tamanta, Perappu, and Buizeru respectively. Manaphy was...
Back
Top Bottom