L
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, i love the abundance of strong female characters and she's not just some love interest or annoying girl who constantly needs saving. She takes care of herself and is also a very important asset to the crew, being their navigator. I know! it really is hard to choose but I too love love LOVE Sanji! xD he's funny and my sister loves Robin. She's so cool and good natured.
    i could go on too but since you have to go, we can save it for later! Bye, Lis! <3
    Thanky ou so much! TuT
    I am really glad you like Nami too, I too love her personality, she's smart, caring, but isn't afraid to speak her mind! I loved her character the moment she appeared!
    My second favorite is Trafalgar Law x3
    Its fine you can call me Entei if want, haha. Yeah blogs are having certain technical issues due to glitch, though moderators are working on fixing it.
    Hi, sorry if it seemed like i didnpt replied back to your post in blog about director, May, here predecessor and follower you created. I did but my post never showed up letting me know how it needs blog owner or moderator approval to be displayed visible(some sort of glitch going currently on blogs).
    Feel your pain: I don't find anything particularly interesting about the anime these days. However, I guess I liked who Ash used to be so much that I'm still watching in the hopes that he goes back to the 60% Passion and 40% impulse as opposed to the bland and lifeless caricature of his former self that we have nowadays.

I do like the new male lead, Clemont, but nothing else is something I find deep, refreshing, and/or interesting at this point.
    Pretty much exactly what she is like (so far).

Same here: I was expecting a lot more myself. Definitely: same goes for male leads in my case, but of course I'm a guy, so lol. xD.
    Because more "eyecandy" as the former director for the anime put it (I kid you not). Her clothes are fine: if she had any depth of character or a goal, then maybe I'd like Serena. As things stand, she's by far the worst female lead of the entire anime: I mean, seriously, we had one episode focus on her (childhood) crush with Ash...that is entirely one-sided on her part.

Agreed: they really have ruined the anime, Lis. I don't know quite where to begin with all the mistakes they've made with it...

Honestly, I don't even know anymore. Probably for Ash and the guy who makes inventions etc., Clemont: nothing else remotely interests me about it anymore.
    Well I have a pretty imaginative mind I guess. The whole idea of the fic is based on my head canon, where the Pokemon World is actually ruled by a military dictatorship. The basis of this theory is a single line from the Birth of Mewtwo CD drama which refers to a military government (though I will admit I'm uncertain if the line was accurately translated).
    Should've used Dante Basco: I mean, he IS Prince Zuko in the animated series itself, so why not here? He is Filipino, so it'd work out, IMO. Plus, he's played in film roles before: Rufio anyone?

"Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide" = AWESOME: I loved that show! My favorite character was either Cookie or Ned: I liked Moze too, but she wasn't as funny.

Ty Lee was actually cast well in the film, too, like you said.

Iroh was done terribly in the movie...christ...Shyamalan was not thinking at all.

IKR? You would think he would, huh?

ROFLMAO. So true!
    True: LMAO. I guess they did well with Mai in the movie. The Last Airbender was just...WTH! If anything, Dev Patel should've been cast as Sokka, NOT Zuko, Aang was cast well but had no sense of humor or innocence like you said, etc.

IKR?

My favorite character from Avatar: The Last Airbender is Prince Zuko, actually. Didn't like how Dev Patel did him in the movie...shame, I liked him a lot in Slumdog Millionaire, too.
    IKR?

I don't blame Mr. Toriyama at all! lol.

Same here. IKR?

Made no sense how Bulma was the same age as Goku when they met in the film, either, but this is Dragonball: Evolution, right? Nothing makes sense!
    Your words mean alot my friend, its good to know there are other people beside me around there which can understand why pokemon show declined in some aspects over the years with writers disrespect toward history, destroyed continuity, stagnation of main characters and abandoning previous companions like their story, impact left on anime and staying characters like Ash and everything they offered to anime was pointless and never mattered in longer run is causing anime to lose identity, reputation and great deal of appeal it used to have.

Those which write for this show are having completely wrong strategy lowering series quality and losing their fans because there is nothing to look forward and grow attached to in order to preserve loyalty and people eagerness to stay tuned into this show. And yet die hard fans around here can't seem to comprehend why are ratings constantly dropping with pokemon series being viewed like joke nowadays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom