• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Lise

1. L

GEN VI: Looking for genesect, offering meloetta

My friend code is 2723-9606-6285 :) Edit: Thank you so much, i have been looking for genesect for a while now :)
  2. L

Your "YES!" moments

My best 'Yes!' Moment in pokémon must have been catching rayquaza with the first ultra Ball i threw at it :) though it does not compare to what some of you others have pulled off :D
  3. L

Yeah i would :) though it is only level 15 and it is nicknamed, is that ok with you? :)
  4. L

The ivs and Nature does not matter to me :) the shinies i have are volcarona, panpour, virizion, jpn event raikou and entei :)
  5. L

Well as the title says, i'm looking for genesect :) I can offer either a hasty natured meloetta or an adamant natured one :) i also have some shinies if you're more interested in those :)
  6. L

Do you use the GTS?

I do use it for the easy obtainable pokémon, but for legendaries I use this site, it is just so much easier :) I did get a shiny exeggcute from GTS, that was pretty cool :)
  7. L

Improvements to Pokemon games

I would like to see a pokemon game with factions and quests instead of 'just' badges :) I think that would be a really interesting take on the pokémon franchise, and a chance to introduce some really cool characters. Also I think it could be really cool, however not likely, if they would at one...
  8. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When you have spent a really long time getting a legendary pokémons health down and then it starts using struggle and kills itself :-/ it is comforting to know it would rather kill itself than have me as trainer :P
  9. L

"Wow, I was an IDIOT!" moments

Well I had a dumb moment in pokémon Ruby where I came to the third city I think it was, where a road seemed to be blocked :O I had no clue what to do, so instead I just started training my choice bird pokémon at the time, and I think I got it to around level 55 before I realized that the thing...
  10. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Right now it's a Carpark North song called 'Transparent and Glasslike' :) maybe because I went to their awesome concert yesterday :P A little youtube link for it if you want to listen :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=600aD7dDjY4
  11. L

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Just watched the supernatural season 9 finale, so now emotionally broken :P
  12. L

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Friday the 13th, a very new version, I think it was from about 2009, but I don't quite remember :) It was a 10/10, especially for the creative deathscenes :P Choice of actors were nice and they played their roles well, especially the Jason character :)
  13. L

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Blue Oyster Cult - Fire of unknown origin :)
  14. L

Which Hoenn starter will you choose?

Torchic in ruby, mudkip in sapphire :) just like i did in the original games ^_^*reminiscing, sigh* cant wait :)
  15. L

Why Hoenn now?

I think it may have something to do with the games only being available on gameboy advance, which makes them not so accesible for new players of the pokemon franchise :) but if we follow that Line of thought, fire red and leaf green are up for a remake too :P though the kanto region is available...
Back
Top Bottom