L
Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I forgot to get back at you in your forum. If you forgot i wanted the shiny lucario (If you still have it) for my ss groundon. If we can still trade, please reply, :)
    Oh, could I get a shiny Duskull for my Sentret instead of the Chimchar? Going to get a shiny Chimchar soon
    yeah, I need to improve a bit on the flawless pokemon. I'll probably be practicing after my last con. Thanks a lot for the legends! ^^
    Thanks so much! I will be limiting the number of clones for these shinies when I do my giveaway since there are so many. if you can find someone with a shiny legit mespirit I would be so grateful. mespirit is my favorite of the trio. :D
    I think it was shiny groudon, and these that was offered in pm. :) regirock and registeel both lv 40 you can have those for free
    i also have mewtwo regiggas and uxie
    if you don't want to trade all those I perfectly understand. ^^ I have perfect ditto, shiny slowpoke, and spheal, and I'm ready to teach your zapdos heat wave. :)
    yeah, I think aurasphere has them, but he has helped me a lot already. anyway, I can quickly complete our trade if you're ready. I won't be on long today since I have a few costumes to work on. XD
    Well, I would feel bad taking all your pokemon. I'm still very grateful that you are trading me some shiny legends, but adding ho-oh, and typhlosion would be very greedy of me. ^-^ I'll get them someday.
    Yeah, I remember that. I still don't have them all. XD I'm missing ho-oh, and typhlosion. lol Anyway, I was out all the rest of the day, so I don't have shiny pokey yet. I plan on staying up late to finish the rest on my rnging. :)
    Really? Awesome, so I'm an old bud huh? XD I think I joined in May, so I haven't been on here that long either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom