Recent content by lkpkyea

1. L

FE's RNG Shop of Sorrow [Take Two!] - Up and Running!

Well i try to find you tmrw around 3-5 since i can't find you at night
  2. L

Requiem Events shop: updated with GBA Events

well i don't expect you like anything but it never hurts to try :spin: I'm interested in your shin sa gea manaphy and your cinema celebi I would be willing to trade multiple pokes for both I took out all korean dw/dw/and korean dogs out because i know you want screenshots which i don't have...
  3. L

i was wondering if you manage to get any progress on your wifi
  4. L

Hey Feo sorry i haven't on and been busy with the holidays Do you think we can trade tmrw so i can give you pidove
  5. L

it is i can trade you it tmrw i'll breed it with a skarmory and have it ready for tmrw
  6. L

Requested Pokemon:Pidove Nickname:None Catch/Hatch: -If catch, which Pokeball would you like it caught in? -If hatch, where would you like it hatched?Anywhere Gender:Male Nature/Ability:Jolly -If hatch, is the above ability a Dream World ability?No Shininess (Y/N):Y Desired...
  7. L

Yah :D i can pick it up tmrw i'll try to find you on or just sent me a pm let me know when you reopen your rng request section i don't mind the wait
  8. L

The Super Darkness Trading Shop (CLOSED UNTIL JANUARY 2012)

Re: The Alpha-Flames-Omega Trading Shop alright well let me know whenever you get it done i don't mind the wait :]
  9. L

Re: The Alpha-Flames-Omega Trading Shop well i have 3 darkrai's one thats lv 100 one thats ut lv 40 one from event alamos darkrai which would you prefer and if you need anymore details let me know
  10. L

Re: The Alpha-Flames-Omega Trading Shop Correct :D on all of them well if you can only do one can you do dragon dance and would you need a larvitar in order to complete the order and i can do the darkrai
  11. L

Re: The Alpha-Flames-Omega Trading Shop Hi i was wondering if you could RNG and congrats on your shop Larvitar Nature:Adamant Ivs:31,31,31,x,31,31 Egg Moves: Dragon dance,Pursuit Ability:Guts Shiny(Y/N):Yes well i have a soul dew from the enigma event and i have a leichi berry from the...
  12. L

Hey are you available now
  13. L

LF: Dw Starters

I'm looking for all the Dw Starters I have many events/ shines/evd train pokemon and a couple Dw Pokemon I'm not sure what people want for these so let me know what you want for it i can sent you a list of pokemon if needed to see what i have I'm not expecting to find people with them but it...
  14. L

Wanted: Rugged Mountain DW Females! (ALL DONE!)

Re: Wanted: Rugged Mountain DW Females! (& a Few Others) FC: 0690 7395 3266 What i want: bagon Male or Female?: female Ability:sheer force What i offer: female dw torkoal Can i trade now?: afternoon 5-11 pm eastern Send me a VM or "@" you when the baby is born?: @ please
  15. L

Now But i'm in no rush i can wait till you finsh shuckle but if want i can trade it now also would you need it clone
Back
Top Bottom