• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by llxwarbirdxll

1. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

You can call me a newfag when you stop breaking rules one and two. Oh, and it has to be outside of a Pokemon site, or else you look like a dumbass or a troll, hence the "1/10".
  2. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

1/10
  3. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

Then shut the hell up about 4chan doing raids.
  4. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

They're not 4chan, now are they?
  5. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

That's because 4chan doesn't do raids. When a raid is being planned, a mod shuts the thread down. But people from other *chans who already planned the raids beforehand, spam their plans all over 4chan, in hopes that someone interested will pick it up. And no, it isn't eBaums that's being...
  6. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

Yeah, but that's just one guy posting accounts, while everyone fucks shit up on their own. They never planned it before-hand. Also, the protests didn't start on 4chan, it was started by the insurgency, and some idiot decided that it would be a good idea to bring 4chan into it, and it wasn't.
  7. L

Cyberbullies new weapon

4chan can't do raids for shit. They lack proper organization and cooperation. At most, they can just spam a forums/chatroom/shoutbox, but that can be taken care of easily.
  8. L

Ranger sequel gets U.S. release date: 'Shadows of Almia' to be released Nov. 10

Great. I actually like these spin-off games a lot more than the mains.
  9. L

Things that anime HATERS do that annoy you.

He wasn't really interrupting, more like stating his opinion. You know, since this thread was made to flame people like him.
  10. L

Congrats, you just described half of all the comments on youtube.
  11. L

"Durr hurr iz dat sum cartoon pr0nz?" But of course, with the amount of fanservice in anime nowadays, it might as well be.
  12. L

Worst Anime?

Lucky Star is only popular because of its' crazy hype. I fell for it, and once I actually took a second look at it, it just wasn't that great.
  13. L

What do anime fans do that annoy you?

But it's annoying when they wear it and don't understand what it says.
  14. L

What do anime fans do that annoy you?

Heh. You got me there.
  15. L

Why can't we use British and Australian English?

You know, Wikipedia uses both types of English. So why can't that be the case with Bulbapedia? I mean sure, there are flame wars over whether to spell it as "flavor" or "flavour", but I'm sure BP users are more open-minded than that,
Back
Top Bottom