• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, that's it XD Hee hee hee, "shoot"? That's even worse than plain ol'... eh... "poo" XP

What?! What did she delete?! D:

Nah, thanks :) I like my TCG-version Sird, and I don't want a profile avi... yet (but OMG, they're all so cute!)
    Now I'm wondering about the etymology of the word "dang" XD *random*

Totally. But if you consider it that she has changed it to AU and to be "only" HunterShipping, perhaps we should find a way to snipe her down...? (after all, when I do a PMS fic again, I don't want her taking the spotlight from me)

Yeah, I know XD But I still think you should stick with that avi :D

...hey, what do you think of my extremely pink profile? Is it nice? :x *self-conscious*
    Nein, it didn't update. The one that did was Admitting, but since Lilacbird can't take others having the spotlight, not even That's What You Get, she had to update her horrible fic too (I was just pointing TWYG because, last time there was an update, L&B also updated to eclipse it)

Your Black avi is far cuter than anything else in the world :)
    Gosh, I love it how, each time Admitting and That's What You Get update, you-know-which-fic also comes up to overshadow it with a new chapter... Just saying XD *mildly bothered by now*

...you reverted to your cute!Black avi :)
    Oh well... If you say so XP *google-searches for "pokemon black white plot twists"*

What's the backstory? D: I don't know anything!

Nah, I said it over at the staff's site, but I got promptly ignored (big surprise here :| *not amused*). Anyways, that's my theory and, as far as I know, I got Kyurem's info right on the type and color front.

I found the first N theme boring, as well as the Team Plasma one... But then again, it's YouTube, as I said; it's not like playing the game yourself! *will wait*
    Hee hee hee XD Don't worry; surprisingly, I'm not well-informed XP *waiting for Bulbapedia to catch up with reliable and orderly information*

LOL, come on! XD Why? He's not that menacing!

Yeah, I know that too... But I mean, have you seen Ariana in the manga?! They obviously want to dismiss the idea! DX (they even redid her!)

Pft! XD And this one you can't see at all, but I'm betting on the Poke Kyurem (Dragon/Ice, colored gray) being the third version's mascot, as he's obviously the Articuno to Zekrom's Zapdos and Reshiram's Moltres! ...mark my words XP *will get slapped in a year or so for being wrong*

I haven't listened to the themes, but I've watched YouTube quite a bit... I heard one and I found it boring. I'll have to play the games myself when I can understand them in order to begin liking the soundtrack D: (and a creeper? XD How much? Example fan-dialog, plz!)
    And there you said you wanted no spoilers, huh? XD

Hee hee hee, OK, he's Dennis now. And, seriously, I didn't notice him while I browsed the Isshu Dex some days back...

Aaaaww D: Isn't it so sad? And there I thought Blue was in, at least! ...and heck, I also wanted the Rockets XD I totally wanted them in, and also I wanted the much wished-for confirmation of SilverSpawnShipping...! (but, again, not canon XD Probably not canon ever!)

I'm so good at wild guesses, huh?! XD I remember the whole "they will do a PokeSpe Lance thing with Team Plasma and N!" back at the Villain Team (now Team Plasma) thread... They called me foolish, but I was so totally right it's almost unfunny! *partially mad*

...the ferris wheel, huh? I heard you battle him there or something. Also of note is N healing your Pokes before battle or something like that; he's such a nice guy :)
    What's that Pokemon-looking thing? XD

"He" who? Who do you want in the game? So far, Cynthia and Looker from GenIV are confirmed for their cameos, and Blue seems to make a return too for some reason.

Related to sound spoilers, many people say the Team Rocket takeover theme is on BW. Do you think this is another hoax? Or have you heard something about it? ...I'd love it if they came back, but hey, they most probably won't XD

And heck, I can't identify the E4! XD But, just like I told you, it seems Belle is the first Champion, LOL (then you beat her and someone else steps in or something)

...mmm, I'm more tired after the four-day long weekend than after the typical one XD *so lazy*
    You better stay sorry, pal D:< *growls*
    I caressed his computer, nothing more XD But I agree with him: it was sexy, even if unintentional.

Have you seen N's VS-whatever sprite thingy? He's... mysterious-looking :D

I haven't seen the gym leaders. I truly don't care XD (especially not with Iris on the boat, pal)

...and gosh, the intro sucks! D: I prefer 2D drawings to 3D stuff, and considering the cutscenes are with 2D, I see no reason for 3D.
    Gosh, I've been so busy as of late...! XP *tired* Fortunately, national holidays are coming and I'll probably have a chance to catch up with everything. Hopefully.
    Gosh, if Black and White are siblings, it would be awesome D: *sudden supporter* Anyways, seen N's little cat? I got to think that he either likes or has his own pussy XD (yeah, dirty as heck, but... ya know...)
    Yeah, I know :/ Everything OK?

Hee hee hee XD Gosh, so it isn't only the DPPt manga the one that sucked hard? How... sad? XP Still, I must play D: I feel so out of the loop as it is...

It's almost "only a week" away from BW! :D Can you believe it?! Soon, we'll know what N and Team Plasma do, how Bel and Cheren are, the Japanese names for Black and White. Everything! At long last! 8D *faints*
    Mmm... Yeah, I think you're right; my thirties. But that's old enough XD

And I left after Crystal and returned for HGSS, you know? XP I skipped the true GenIV... and the whole of GenIII... But I read the manga and I was happy and stuff, so it doesn't matter! :D (I also own that thing, but don't talk about yours or mine on the open XD)

Hee hee hee XD You think so? Maybe... How unlucky we'll be if we both hit "nothing" with our speculation, though XP

Yeah, totally XD She doesn't seem like a very smart/logical person, after all... You can't reason with her, hence how she ended up getting that Pokemon just 'cause it also came in the box her friends opened. "It was there, so I took it! :D" (interview of Bel for TV)
    Oh sh*t, seventh?! ...I'll be all wrinkly XD But I dunno if I'll keep going with Pokemon by then; I'm a cyclic fan, though, so even if I leave, I'll eventually return again, that's a given :) And gosh, you'll sound like a grandma XD "The old days...!"

...eek, two weeks! :D *dances* Oh, well, we have nearly opposing views; if we made a bet, one of us would definitely lose, at the very least XD (can you imagine the both of us being totally wrong?)

There's many people that keep pointing out "like PokeSpe" at several theories on N and Team Plasma, over the issues with Silver, Mask of Ice and Team Rocket. Then again, there's little that hasn't been done already in at least one verse XD ...but yeah, just like Ruby and Norman, except probably backwards with Bel and her daddy: she wants to train and stuff, after all (can't wait to hear his reason to keep her from it)
    Hee hee hee, I know! XD Like, one could see a fourth one, but a fifth one? Jeez, makes us feel ancient! XD

Sorry, I had just talked to my sister, who believes N is that flamboyant and even more...! XP But I do imagine him as trying to get friends; I don't think he'll be another anti-social NPC, like Silver was.

I'm confident that Bel will receive a power boost eventually, probably after her dad, who, if I remember well, was keeping her from training Pokes, allows her to continue... I can see how she'd become even better with the support of her family :D (come on! That'd be a cute story!)

Yeah, I used to have a very rainbowy sig back in the heyday... -.-
    The passing of time is surely amazing/scary/funny, don't you think? XD Back then, my brother was also much shorter than me, and now he's two heads taller XP ...seriously, this pesky time thingy D:

N: "Sleep-over parteeh! :D "
    White (& Bel): "Again?! D: "
    N: "Yeah! :D And tomorrow, we go to the Amusement Park!"
    Bel: "Yey! ^-^"
    N: "But, for now, let's braid our hair! :D "
    White: *groans*
    ...he's a ladies' man, and not in the conventional sense either, I swear! XD

Oh, like Yellow from the manga? :3 *random silly association*
    Bel: "Don't mess with my friends! D:<" *beats the whole Team Plasma with a cute Pokemon and destroys the castles, debris hits N*

Then, you're good :D I'm bad at editing images... and I have a psychedelic taste; I remember a lot of complaints over my sigs in several forums in the past XD (they were animated rainbows)
    Yeah, probably XD I'll definitely be out of college by then. And yeah, time passes and it's quite amazing and a little bit scary; "woah, I was eleven when I first bought GSC, now I'm twenty-one with HGSS!" for example XD

I think N and White could share hair tips, but that's all D: *agrees*

Bel? Insult someone? :O Nooo! She's so cute and she's so sweet and etc.! She'd never do that! :mad: ...I think she might get along with N if they meet; both look like they have a problem with being "normal" XD (I'd cite TV Tropes, but you'd not pay attention to it :( ).

I shuddered with your edited image; I felt cold XD Was I supposed to do so?
    Hee hee hee XD Yeah, will have to stick around for GenVI (OMG, imagine that!)

Yeah, I do. Hence why I'm not, 'cause I'm a spoilsport. Such a big lie...? Maybe

I don't :) I guess I'm more tolerant, or that I haven't seen enough of them XD (I bet on the second)

"Wow" N/Bel? Yeah :D Glad we're on the same page.

...and our replies always get shorter until we find another topic of conversation. Any ideas? XD
    Hee hee hee XD I bet everyone has been waiting for a true female rival for a long while... It's a shame we only have Bel, no matter how awesomely cute she is D:

OK, if you say so... XP

Wait, what? I didn't mean it like that! You perv! DX *hits you*

...joking XD And yeah, I know, poor N just looks so not-hetero; I hope that will kill off all the shipping illusions between him and White or Bel (N and Bel? What did I suggest just now...? :O *idea taking root*)

And I don't want to do anything with a potential of having Lyra in it, you know?! D: It's like your Crys aversion XD And I'd have to play the game again to have it fresh or something.
    Keep watch on this. Let's see how our pal handles PreciousMetal...

Anyways, I read the threesome one and mostly ignored Crystal (somehow, it still worked); the main focus is on Gold and Silver, just so you know. Give it a try! XD

Hee hee hee XD Too many green-haired people, I tell you; let's tread carefully now until it's confirmed in canon. It's like, a few days from confirmation... I'm sure we can all wait :D

Yeah, cute little Black :) Not to say White isn't the most awesome girl in the series, with her design and everything, but we want the guy, don't we? :D

HunterShipping could be canon if you're not playing as Ethan. I mean, you never know what Silver is doing when you don't see him, and Ethan just wanders around... maybe they meet up... and do stuff... *wink wink*
    Which ship was it? Was it... the threesome? :3 *drools*

I dunno. The author updates rarely by nature's design. All we can do is wait...

Are we sure it's N getting crowned and not another person? There's a load of green haired people in BW for some reason, after all XD ...and gosh, shut it! :mad: I do want to be queen! (well, king; I'll be playing as a male XD) We should not talk about this so it becomes true! :D

Yeah, I've had similar discussions all day long XD I told you, I won't be better until I sleep the whole night away... *sighs, hates her complicated moods*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom