Recent content by lmao

1. L

I shall take over this turtle fence

LORD VOLDEMORT IS A POKEMON FAN? OMG... welcome :D
  2. L

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Yeah, I inferred that as well from the Sinnoh episode...but really, I'm happy with any moment of them together, or Gary appearing at all (again, if he does. I'd imagine he would appear someday but have a tinyyy role like you said). And omg...
  3. L

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Yep, I agree. I don't think he'll appear (especially now since Ash just *appears* in isshu rather than taking a boat or some shiet. I wish he would too though :P and I think, yeah, Gary wouldn't be the same as before, probably more of a friend...
  4. L

Contest Unova Elite Four

Re: Isshu Elite Four I voted for Caitlin but I love her as much as Renbu. He looks awesome - heck, they all do.
  5. L

who do you ship Paul with?

I'm not much of a Paul fan, but I do ship him with Barry or Zoey.
  6. L

The oddest shipping you've come across.

Someone shipped two cities >.< forgot which ones. I think it was celadon and lavender or something.
  7. L

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

Re: Your first Shining Pokemon. I think it was either a pidgey or a ratatta in Crystal. I didn't catch it because I didn't have any pokeballs D:
  8. L

Is Pokemon Satanic?

I couldn't tell if you were being serious... I went to private Catholic School and they showed us Harry Potter in the first grade because it was raining during recess. Really, private schools aren't full of conservative nuts...my high school supports gay marriage, which is something I bet no...
  9. L

CafeMochashipping: Ash/Cilan shipping thread

Re: Ash/Dento shipping thread I'll probably end up shipping these two. :D
  10. L

Team Plasma

He is? o.o I figured the boss would be someone not shown yet, or whoever is crowning N (because he's giving him power, or at that point he inherits the role, except he's an executive). As far as I know N is just part of Team Plasma. Has it been confirmed somewhere? Because I haven't seen it on...
  11. L

Team Plasma

Lol, what? Calm down, you haven't even played the game. When you finish it you can properly formulate your opinion on them. And that's just N who thinks they should be friends. N has the same motives as Plasma but he doesn't like how they go about it. Plasma, on the hand... [edit: disregard...
  12. L

Confirmed Information Thread

Yeah, that was pretty disappointing. ;-; But at least the e4 can be challenged again and their levels go up.
  13. L

A wild FANBOY appeared! Go, Wailord!

Welcome, little fanboy :D hf
  14. L

Gym leaders/ Pokémon League

I am pleased with the gym leaders and e4 :D Caitlin looks gorgeous. I just hope the elite four get their own theme like in r/s/e instead of sharing with the gym leaders >.<
  15. L

Hello :)

Hi, welcome :D
Back
Top Bottom