Recent content by LooneyTunerIan

1. L

Pokemon Anime Model Sheets/Setteis

Can someone lock this topic for me, please? I don't think this is gonna work anymore. :(
  2. L

I know. But I'm not like that anymore. I've changed. I've learned to think before I react to people on deviantART. I've tried to apologize, two times in fact, but somehow what I've did was unforgivable. Da-Wabbit and Spootay couldn't forgive me no matter what I did to make up for it...
  3. L

:-( I've got to come clean to you, Jesse. The truth is... I don't really rely on drawing from pictures/screencaps or anything like that. I only learn how to draw straight from stuff such as how to draw tutorials and model sheets/setteis. It was kinda hard for me to draw straight...
  4. L

Well, since Ash, Misty and Pikachu didn't get enough model sheets back in the first couple of season together in the Kanto, Orange and Jhoto Leagues... Then maybe jbwarner86 can help. I once heard of him saying he once offered someone that he can make a model sheet of any Pokemon Anime...
  5. L

Well, guess there's only two people to turn to... jbwarner86, who happens to be on deviantART, or 'Hyatt', who you all happen to know.
  6. L

I didn't see any of Misty though. Not even Ash without his hat.
  7. L

Can we get back on topic? Does anyone else know if they have any Pokemon Anime Setteis/Model Sheets? Maybe characters from the Kanto/Orange/Jhoto Regions?
  8. L

I don't think I can see it anywheres on that site.
  9. L

I think this is the most important thing in all of anime-dom. If there's an anime show, there's bound to be Anime Setteis. Also known as model sheets that cartoonists use to help draw characters. Anybody know of anyone who happens to have any Pokemon Anime Model Sheets?
  10. L

Howdy-ho

I don't suppose any of you two guys seen any model sheets of Pokemon Anime Characters around here, have you?
  11. L

Howdy-ho

I don't suppose you have any Pokemon Anime Model Sheets/Setteis?
  12. L

Howdy-ho

I was referring to model sheets as in cartoon model sheets like these: http://www.anime-model-sheets.com/ But for the Pokemon Anime show.
  13. L

Notice Helpful Stickied Anime Threads (Come here before making a new thread!) Updated 4/4/11

Re: Helpful Anime Threads (Come here before making a new thread!) What we need is an Pokemon Anime Model Sheets. Since it's hard to find Pokemon Anime Model Sheets on the web, maybe we should make a thread for people to post Pokemon Anime Model Sheets.
  14. L

Howdy-ho

Model Sheets are something that animators or comic cartoons use to help them draw characters for cartoons.
  15. L

Howdy-ho

Thanks. But I don't suppose you have any Pokemon Model sheets, do you? :(
Back
Top Bottom