1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Loot
Last Activity:
Jun 12, 2017 at 4:57 PM
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
October 24

Loot

Loot was last seen:
Jun 12, 2017
    1. Elysia
      Elysia
      Hey there, sorry about late reply! Hope you were able to get this answered when you wanted, but if not -- that's probably good things to have in your Trainer Stats page. Definitely nice to see some backstory and interesting stuff going on!

That being said, the definition of "Story" is flexible. It just has to, at some level, tell a story, so if there's enough coherence in your worldbuilding, go for it!
    2. Johnbdm
      Johnbdm
      Hey and welcome to the URPG!
      If you're looking to really get into the community, may I suggest joining the Discord chat? Most of the activity is there.
    3. Zyla
      Zyla
      Oops, thanks for pointing that out, I thought I had already changed sigs to be off by default.
  • About

Birthday:
    October 24

Signature