L
Local time
10:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• they did a great job making and designing the cards
    I have folder that has cards I collect for looks
    well then, happy early birthday to you
    the dark zones are pretty cool, my friend used pale moons against me and slaughtered me, I think I need to change up soon
    wow, lucky you :p so is it safe to assume that you're birthday is on the 9th of November?
    that's pretty cool, which way works better for you?
    I was kinda thinking of running Nova Grapplers someday, but I'm stuck on which one will be easier for me to use
    Yeah that's like a sky box! :D I never really saw the point in netflix, it sounds great at first but then you think 'there are probably like seven catches, like the films don't come out on there for like two months after dvd release'
    You have to, I just saw the most recent episode it's so good :') You live in America right? I think they hav emore episode on TV overe there, I just have to watch the new ones on youtube
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- I have a test too sometime next week at some point......Possibly....I can't remember? D: But ohmigawd do you watch adventure time?!
    all clans can be fun once you first try them, although I could never get used to the Royals as much
    well practice makes perfect and I'm sure you'll get there soon, it took me a while with Kageros since I was always attached to using Overlords counter blast so much
    I just can't decide, it took me a while to even decide for Kageros
    that sucks, I bet you would win non-stop :p
    I'm unsure yet, I've seen a few deck builds and seen how they run but I don't know which I want to run yet
    I believe that's it but I haven't played as much as I used to (work), I do plan going to a tourney when the card shop around me makes it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom