L
Local time
5:18 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it did interest me in the beginning, I was just wondering what set might have them when they first came out
    the limit breaker is nice, I'm going for the persona blast one (if I got the right)
    wow, that's cool, I'm trying to use Great Nature since of the new set

he did real good as the "bad guy"
    he really did deserve the Shadow Paladin deck, I wanna try it sometime when it's released but I know it'll be pricey D:
    that's awesome, which clan do you use? I use Kagero and Granblue
    Ren is pretty much my favorite character, in the first few seasons he had a pretty good character and it more awesome that he was a "bad guy" :p
    sorry, I saw your avy and right away thought it was Ren D:
    question, do you play the card game?
    Hey Haxie, make sure you post in UR once the mission is completed.
    Here is a fun pokemon forum you may like. Ever Grande City Forums - Powered by vBulletin
    :D Hunt down this Luka: Databases › Goods › Vocaloid - Tako Luka - Tako Luka Plush - Shoulder Size 1 Smile ver. (Gift) - MyFigureCollection.net (Tsuki-board.net)
    Indeed poor Gumi. She, along with Gakupo and a bit of Kaito, are always out of the spotlight.

The only Vocaloid plushes that I know of to date are Hatsune, Rin, Len, Kaito, Luka, Luka Octopus, and Meiko. Oh, and Hachune.
    I'm assuming Gumi from Vocaloid :D

Currently, she doesn't have any plushes made of her, but she has a few straps and figures being made of her. You can try out these places to search for something Gumi-related:

AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop]
    Home Page | HobbyLink Japan
    Hobby Search PVC Anime Figures Store
    Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions - Play-Asia.com
    YESASIA: Online Shopping for Japanese, Korean, and Chinese Movies, TV Dramas, Music, Games, Books, Comics, Toys, Electronics, and more! - Free Shipping - North America Site

Hope I helped :X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom