• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Prince Robert

1. Prince Robert

Your predictions for the 2020s!

I predict that both of Pixar's upcoming films "Onward" and "Soul" will gather at least a 60% on Rotten Tomatoes.
  2. Prince Robert

Explain Your Avatar

Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates, as he appears in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
  3. Prince Robert

Post the first three things that come to mind

Conditioner Glass Water
  4. Prince Robert

Toto in Wizard of Oz

I've read the original novel (it was included on my Palm Pilot circa mid-2000s), and it explained that Toto kept Dorothy's spirits up, even when her aunt and uncle weren't exactly as cheerful as they used to be.
  5. Prince Robert

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

A horde of zombies against a god?
  6. Prince Robert

What?

What?
  7. Prince Robert

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I have created ten OCs total.
  8. Prince Robert

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I'm going to try my first shot of vodka. If I don't post again after 24 hours, I'm most likely in the hospital.
  9. Prince Robert

Do you literally have a crush on Primarina?

Humans and anthros for me.
  10. Prince Robert

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Upcoming event: The Next Big Super Star (9/20/2019 01:00 CT until 9/23/2019 01:00 CT) Woo-hoo! This time-limited tourney features fighters and stages from the Super Mario series. Taking part will earn you a spirit from the Super Mario series. The further you advance, the better the spirit...
  11. Prince Robert

Sun and Moon: The Final Stretch

What IS a "Pokémon Master", anyway?
  12. Prince Robert

By the way, is Ash going to retire for good?
  13. Prince Robert

Ash knew Serena as a kid?
  14. Prince Robert

Don't worry, I'm going to donate to the "Lord-Arceus for Tots Scholarship Fund", an organization dedicated to people with the username Lord-Arceus on the Bulbagarden Forums.
  15. Prince Robert

Okay, first...did he really win? At a canonical place instead of something like the non-game Orange Islands?