• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by Lord-Arceus

1. Lord-Arceus

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Trust me, watching all of them before Endgame is a wonderful experience.
  2. Lord-Arceus

Explain Your Avatar

A combination of Bayonetta and Palutena, my Smash Bros. wives.
  3. Lord-Arceus

I'm honestly shocked that not everyone has seen all of the MCU movies. I'm ashamed to be one of them (before I began my rental-binging on iTunes so I could be caught up before "Doctor Strange" came out).
  4. Lord-Arceus

Bulbasaur Pop Vinyl

Now I need Ariel and Rapunzel, as Rapunzel, Jasmine and Ariel are my top three princesses. Haven't the Funko Pop figures had those eyes for years though?
  5. Lord-Arceus

Songs that take you back in time.

"Kids in America", more specifically the version used for "Digimon: The Movie".
  6. Lord-Arceus

Bulbasaur Pop Vinyl

I've got only female Funko Pops. I even have a couple of Rock Candy, more specifically Elsa and Jasmine from "Ralph Breaks the Internet", and I might order a Jessica Rabbit Rock Candy from Amazon for my birthday. Now I want this one, mainly because Bulbasaur was the first Pokémon I ever picked...
  7. Lord-Arceus

What will you use as your next avatar?

I will change it into a combination of my two Smash wives. Feel free to guess who they are.
  8. Lord-Arceus

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

You know what’s worse? It made for a neat storage system, and you got some goodies...but the Platinum update never came out here in the US...come to think of it , how exactly was Platinum supposed to communicate with the Wii without that wireless signal that occurred on the main menu like in...
  9. Lord-Arceus

Thank The User/Avatar Above!

Thanks for the Mimikyu.
  10. Lord-Arceus

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Our lord and savior, Arceus.
  11. Lord-Arceus

Aside from "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" (as part of building my Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-Ray library), my next Blu-Ray purchase is "Pokémon: Detective Pikachu".
  12. Lord-Arceus

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You hang out with a fictional person for a day, who is it and what would you do?

I'd like Ash Ketchum, maybe he can assure me that even people with autism can make amazing Pokémon trainers. Heck, I could even capture Arceus!
  13. Lord-Arceus

Handheld-only Nintendo Switch Lite announced: Pokémon Sword, Shield special edition to be released

Sorry, but I prefer the TV mode more myself. When it comes to handheld, I only bring along games that utilize the D-pad for movement, like Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze or Super Mario Maker 2.
  14. Lord-Arceus

Our Lady Peace

...I've literally never heard of them before.
  15. Lord-Arceus

Your first videogame

As for me...mine was "Sonic the Hedgehog 2".