• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by King Robert

1. K

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I hate to say this, but I feel like my interest in the Super Smash Bros. series is beginning to...well, disappear.
  2. K

I'm getting the feeling that features like Home-Run Contest, Stage Builder and a "Very Easy" difficulty for "World of Light" WERE intended to be in the base game at launch, but they weren't finished on time and thus had to be delayed and released as patches.
  3. K

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

I hate to tell you this, but I feel that the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog might out-gross Detective Pikachu, if the 800 thousand upvotes on the new trailer have anything to say (compared to the first trailer featuring the Sonic design that thousands criticized).
  4. K

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Hercules and the Owl of Athena (Disney+)
  5. K

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Hercules and the Return of Typhon (Disney+)
  6. K

SwSh Uniform number

Do the numbers also show up in online battles? (I haven't attempted yet since I'm a casual player, and therefore would lose easily)
  7. K

I’ve just unlocked Marth, Olimar and Pac-Man.
  8. K

If anyone is interested in reading my Palutena Guidances, send me a private message.
  9. K

Classic?
  10. K

I like Smash’s style of fighting, personally.
  11. K

SwSh Show us your Pokemon!

Here's what I've got so far (arranged by Galar dex):
  12. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Which is Gym Leader number what?
  13. K

The Most Memorable Moment/Experience from Your First Playthrough of a Pokemon Game

Finally defeating the Champion of White 2 with a team of non-legendaries in 2014.
  14. K

SwSh Uniform number

Is it possible to be refused to have a number accepted because another CPU got it first?
  15. K

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Where can I find a Galar Ponyta in Shield?
Back
Top Bottom