Lord Clowncrete
Local time
1:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your turn.
    Since you spent a turn babbling nonsense, it is Neltharion's turn.
    Neltharion used stalk!
    Arceus is being stalked by Neltharion! The next attack will inflict 999 damage!
    Neltharion's evasion rose sharply!
    Neltharion's accuracy rose sharply!

Neltharion: Dark/Ghost

Ability: Insurgency- When this pokemon inflicts damage, its attack, special attack, and speed rises sharply. When this pokemon evades an attack, its defense, and special defense rises sharply. This also renders OHKOs useless.

- Insurrection (Bug) (75/100)
    When used against a pokemon that resists bug type, power increases by tenfold. When used against a pokemon that is weak to bug types, power is reduced to 0

- Starlight Road
    Creates a trail of starlight. For the next 3 turns, this pokemon is unaffected by moves, and cannot be affected by status effects. All attacks by the opponent is reflected instead.

- Safety Zone
    The pokemon goes into a safety zone, reducing all damage inflicted to this pokemon to 1, and grants auto revive when fainted. The damage reduction lasts for 2 turns.

- Stalk (-/-)
    Stalks the opponent pokemon. The next move that inflicts damage deals 999 damage, and will always hit through protection moves. This move does not count as a OHKO move. Increases this pokemon's accuracy and evasion sharply, and the next move cannot miss in addition.
    Not as much as I used to. Though I probably need to do some more trading in the future.
    Alright, see ya!
    It took me months to get an ordinary Gliscor in SoulSilver. First I needed to trade for one, then I needed to get enough BP to buy a Razor Fang, which took forever since I suck at the BF. And the Gligar was Modest. -__-
    oh, okay. I thought it was just that you had a 1 in eight thousand and something chance of finding a shiny. I might read about it on Bulbapedia.

ah yep. I have no idea about computers, it was just a random question :)
    The foe Neltharion avoided the attack!
    Neltharion's defense sharply rose!
    Neltharion's special defense sharply rose!
    Neltharion used starlight road.
    Neltharion formed a starlight road!
    Neltharion revived due to some unknown properties of the insurgent.
    Neltharion used insurrection.
    It's not very effective...
    Dragonite fainted!
    Neltharion's attack sharply rose!
    Neltharion's special attack sharply rose!
    Neltharion's speed sharply rose!
    Fool, dost thou think thou can defeat me so?
    Not easily methinks I can bow down low.
    Hitherto your dragonite shall fall gracefully
    Receive thy punishment, I say unerringly!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom