Lord Clowncrete
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The type of opinion I would prefer is general, as in, not focused on just one aspect (i.e. competitive battling, looks, behaviour etc.). You could do one aspect, not stopping you from doing it, so if you think that's your specialty, then by all means, do so.

If I were to provide some suggestions, based on my list that I compiled (that people didn't reserve yet), then you could choose from the following: Chansey + Blissey (both will be covered together), Smeargle, Togepi & Togetic, Togekiss (separately) and Bouffalant.

You could do all at once if you want, but ultimately, only one is going to be included.

Thanks for reading.
    Do you have any particular preferences with Normal-types you want to provide a quote/opinion for? It's for a series future reviews, so I am preparing the details now. The more specific your choices are, the better the chances are with you reserving it (unless someone's reserved that line earlier already).
    I'll be away for a while too. I'm going to Europe for my Christmas vacation. Sure. Send me your fb info and I'll send you a friend request.
    Ya i have an id in facebook.. My name in fb is Rajagopal Ravi with Tendulkar's photo wearing sun-glasses.. if possible send ur fb id also
    Exactly it is.. the worst season ever created.. its all about merchandise,, all serperior,dragonite,oshawott,eevee show this time.. i expect a better league,better pokemon next time :)
    Its not abt taking ages to evolve.. its about how far that pokemon can be publicized which results in ratings increase/revenue thru toy sales.. tats the main thing the producers/writers thinking all the time otherwise Ash's pikachu would have evolved in kanto itself(same case with bulbasaur/squirtle/oshowatt)..
    I thought they will be bringing back Charizard during sinnoh league due to its poor showing in battle against brandon(courtesy idiot Ash).. but stil now no sign.. do you think he wil be back??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom