Lord Clowncrete
Local time
8:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Straight A's, eh? Good for you :)
    You're in highschool, right? Forgive me if I've already asked that; I tend to forget minute details of conversation from time to time :sweatlol:

Ah, and thank you! I wish you a happy new year, too :-D
    Any particular plans for the new year?
    Yeah, that is so true...

True. Lilligant can learn Growth (Learns at Level 1) and Hidden Power (Learns in a TM) too though. Here are some good moves (I think, and from expearence of reading) that Lilligant can learn:
    Healing Wish (Breeding)
    Light Screen (TM)
    Subsitude (TM)
    Rest (TM)
    Teeter Dance (Learned)
    Leech Seed (Learned)
    Synthesis (Learned)
    Any good moves you would recomend, I'll consider Venusaur, but he's a bit overused, you know?

I think I'll keep Sunny Day.

252/2=126. So like this?
    252 Atk
    126 HP
    126 Def
    Sence I'm going to do this, what nature should I go for? Adament or Impish?
    No problem, and thanks :D
    Ah, did you do well on your exams? I'm also on a mini-vacation- the new semester starts the second week of January.
    The lack of Clowncrete was a little upsetting for me at first. I did get over it though, lol.

Also, what fr?
    Were they hard?

Err, dude, thats Lilligant, not Whismcott. I'm just going to say this, but Lilligant has a base of 110 Sp. Atk, 90 Spd, and 75 Sp. Def, Lilligant is more of an offencive Venusaur. Just sayin'.

Ok.

Try it out. She is AMAZING, I saw battles on You-Tube I didn't know what tier, but she walled EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING. Some of her base stats are: 110 HP, 105 Def, and 95 Sp. Def.

Which Groudon on Smogon?
    Lessee....Nobunaga's Ambition was announced, there was some Pony drama, and yeah. You didn't really miss much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom