• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lord Kyuubi
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    I've now had four friend requests, probably as many post quotes, a couple of likes and a mention in the past few minutes. Not sure I've ever been this popular!
    ----------
    This was going to end up on my userpage at some point, given my usual standards, so I might as well post it now.

Somewhat belated edit: It changed to six shortly after posting this. And more of everything else too. Definitely my popularity high-point.
    I just liked a comment by Rediamond, despite being apparently allied against him, alongside Arkadelphiak. Oops.
    You are the first of the dissenters. The Anti-Rediamond era is upon us! All of BMGf will soon join me against this tyrant!
    I am the Fanfiction Chosen One, and Rediamond, the entity also known as the Official Herald of the Chosen One of Fan Fiction's Coming, objects to that declaration. I suppose it's a way of expressing friendship, heh.
    In the New Fire Emblem thread, you mentioned how you could play the Japanese only ones, right? You'd have to emuate them. I believe I can mention them here, but per forum rules I can't in the thread.

Oh, and what I meant by Hezul and Baldo blood is that it increases weapon ranks to A. Weapon ranks are... weird in Genealogy. See, you can only have B at max unless you have minor blood in any of the 13 holy weapon types. However, there are multiple for some weapon types. Hezul and Baldo are both sword types (major blood provides Mistoltin, or, according to FE:A, Mystletainn, and Tyrfing in those respective two). So Master Knights had B in everything with the exception of staves. Now that I think about it, though, Leaf does have minor Noba blood (Gae Bolg), so he was pretty good with a lance too...
    My New Year's Resolutions.

----------
    1: Finish my story. I finished the first draft in January last year, so things are looking hopeful. On the 15th to be exact, which I remember because I fainted on the morning of the same day!

2: Don't faint this year. It was funny the first time.

3: Write another story. I doubt it'll actually be able to complete it by the year's end, but now I have some writing experience, so at least I (hopefully) won't have to worry about the whole 'terrible first draft' thing this time, and have to rewrite the entire story.

4: Actually make an effort to keep my New Year's Resolutions. To be honest, this is definitely the hardest one.
    ----------
    And practice and learn swordfighting, which I somehow originally forgot to mention.
    I don't know why I always write these strange things on my userpage, as if someone's actually reading them. Maybe I'm just odd.
    I'm considering changing my avatar to the dream world ninetales sprite, which is much cuter than the standard art I'm using at the moment. This current one looks like it might be a little too proud and aloof for me, maybe. Or maybe I just want to change to the dream world one, and am just making stuff up as an excuse. Who knows?
    Yesterday was my birthday. It was also the American release of ORAS and the American release of Smash Bros WiiU. So I guess this is my punishment for being British. It's not even funny...
    I've just customised my userpage, as you can no doubt see, if you are reading this. The new pale blue colour is quite nice and soft, but I'm not so sure about the purple. It's a nice colour, but I don't know if it suits me and my page properly. Maybe it should be a little softer? Hmm...
    I'm apparently feeling the need to rant to someone about writer's block and how utterly annoying and soul-destroying it is, so I'm posting a message about it here, for some reason.

*rant rant rant rant rant*, et cetera.

Incidentally, I've just noticed I've been a member for over a year now. So, uh, happy Kyuubi-day to me. Or something.
    I took an eeveelution test and got leafeon:

'You are easily scared and will not fight or compete for food. You are sought out as a companion rather than a fighting Pokémon, as you prefer not to meddle with Pokémon battles.'

That sounds fair. Particularly about me being easily scared and prefering not to fight. I can't imagine being sought out as a companion, though, but I'll take the compliment. ;)
    ----------
    Wait, you're an actual Ninetales? How do you type without fingers? Or do you use your tails like fingers?
    ----------
    This amused me, and I felt compelled to put it on my userpage. Y'know, for the one person who may come here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom