Recent content by Lord Lucario

1. L

XY Travelog!

I've been SRing for a good Yveltal. Even though it's guaranteed to have three perfect IVs, they refuse to be in HP, Special Attack, and Speed. Argh. also wtf is Lysandre wearing I don't even
  2. L

Pokemon names you mispronounced?

I probably mispronounce at least a quarter of Pokemon names and I don't care in the slightest.
  3. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Well, the only thing an Electric-type would add would be STAB coverage of Water-types (since you've already got Tyrunt for STAB coverage of Flying-types), so a Grass-type would be your only non-Electric option. As far as Grass-types are concerned, I would highly recommend using Skiddo/Gogoat...
  4. L

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was a Psyduck in Platinum. I found it at Lake Verity when I was looking for a Golduck (which I never did find).
  5. L

GEN VI: Ditto

shayminskyforme88; Upon actually evolving Spewpa I realized that my Vivillon is Modern rather than Meadow; sorry about that. Are you still interested?
  6. L

Sounds good to me. Tomorrow evening sometime?
  7. L

I'd prefer the German one if it's all the same to you. Are you able to trade tonight, or would tomorrow evening work better?
  8. L

So I'm looking for a Ditto because I'd like to breed male Pokemon before E4 etc. etc. I don't really have much to offer in return, unfortunately, as I'm only up to Route 8 in Y. What I do have: Rarer mons that can be found earlier on (Dunsparce, Kecleon, Ralts) After receiving Ditto I can...
  9. L

Roleplaying Section's General Chat Thread: a thread for...chatting.

It seems that the RPG setup here is quite different than I'm used to. Could someone give me a quick summary of how exactly this all works? I mean, I know you make a character, write what they do, etc., but how exactly are things organized around here? Thanks.
  10. L

Well, Look Who's Back.

*Comes back after about a year* *Spends five minutes trying to find the log in button* *Facepalm* Alright, off to a great start! Hey all. It's been a while. You may remember me? Probably not. That's good. Karz, I was such a noob back then. 'Course, I still am, using phrases like "karz."...
  11. L

Zoroark and Deerling C-Gear skins available: PGL to undergo extended maintenance

Anyone figure out the password for the Zoroark one yet?
  12. L

Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3DS eS

Re: Pokédex 3D app coming to 3DS: Free downloadable Pokédex app to be available at 3D Sounds great, but there's a couple things I'm disappointed about: 1. It's only Gen. V. Come on, really? 2. You only start with 16 entries? Great. I'm sure many others will do what I plan to do and get a...
  13. L

CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram distr

Re: CoroCoro to reveal new Pokémon game next month: This issue: Zekrom and Reshiram d It would be really awesome if the Reshiram and Zekrom were shiny.
  14. L

Pokemon Smash! or World Hobby Fair Zoroark

I want a Pokemon Smash! or World Hobby Fair Zoroark. I can offer on of Wishmaker Jirachi, Rayquaza (Emerald, touched), EUSMR09 Regigigas, Movie Arceus, or any six of the following: Any starter minus Tepig Volt Tackle Pichu Munchlax Phione I have a number of others, so if you want...
  15. L

ƒιєяcє∂єιту∂αякℓιηк's Castle of Pokemon

Could I trade an EUSMR09 Regigigas for a Space C Deoxys?
Back
Top Bottom