• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by lord_emina

1. L

We can has Pokemon MMO?

No we can't/won't... Why? Well Pokemon is a kids game (at least focused on kids) and the thought of kids playing an MMO while a lot of Smack Talkers/General Weirdos/Racists/Possible Molesters in MMOs nowadays, won't really be kid friendly. The game will still be kid friendly, but the community...
  2. L

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

^Broke the thread... I'll just go with Bisharp then... 9/10 Had a fun time training him... Whimsicott
  3. L

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Encountered a Shiny Tropius in my Black just a while back... I'm kinda disappointed since it's not a 5th Gen Pokemon... But a Shiny is a shiny...
  4. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there anyway to make a Pokemon's Name who was transferred from a 3rd or 4th Gen game correct? ie I have a Shiny Charizard I got from my HeartGold way back and his name is "CHARIZARD" when I transferred him... But then I noticed names in 5th Gen...
  5. L

VG Weekly Poll #10 Primary, Secondary or Tertiary Version?

I coordinate with my cousin or friends when picking a version so that we could easily get all Pokemon in said versions... Whoever buys Version 1 or 2 first, the second person would buy the counter part version of the person who first bought the first version...
  6. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh sorry my bad, I guess my question wasn't that clear... Lemme try again... If you have a, let's say Winter Form Deerling or Sawsbuck and breed it with a Ditto in the Spring time. Would the Egg hatch into a Winter Form Deerling because of it's...
  7. L

New Trainer classes

Shiny Hunter: Has 1 or more Shiny Pokemon in his/her Team. Then as a nice gag in the game, there would be one Shiny Hunter that doesn't have any, but has 6 Pikachus thinking he has 6 Shiny Pichus... Fire Fighter: Uses Water and Fighting Pokemon
  8. L

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Norman... This was a time wherein I would make fun of Normal Gym Leaders for... Well having Normal Pokemon... I was already having 2nd thoughts when I got owned by Whitney a few years back at Gold, so I was pretty cautious already... Then I met his Slaking... I thought I'd won when I Poisoned...
  9. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If you have a Deerling or a Sawsbuck, let's say Spring Form. And then you breed it with a Ditto in the Winter, will the Deerling become a Spring form because of the Parent, or Winter Form because of the Season?
  10. L

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

What's so Special about the Volcarona in the Relic Castle? And I killed it, but will it come back after I beat the Elite 4 again?
  11. L

Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

^if that's the case then I lost faith in the Human Species...
  12. L

Your Best Baton Pass Ownage

Also liked the fact that the opponent was using hacked Pokemon... Proves that hackers don't win them all...
  13. L

Create-an-Ability

Re: Create-a-Ability I know I saw a thread JUST LIKE THIS... Or I'm being Paranoid... Rewind: Flavor Text: Has a chance to render an Attack Useless as if it never happened Effect: Has a 20% chance to block ANY incoming attack and has a 5% chance to Heal Status Effects including, Attract...
  14. L

Create-a-Move: Unova Version

Cold Snap Type: Ice Base Power: -- Accuracy: 75% PP: 15 The move Freezes the Target Pokemon. Fails if the opponent is an Ice-Type or has the Ability Magma Armor.
  15. L

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Question Repost (and additional one): There's a guy in a House in Route 18 (Unova) that says he wants some thing in your bag, but it seems I don't have anything he wants... What does he want? How does one get more Building and People in Black City? I got like 3 tall buildings and 2 small ones...
Back
Top Bottom