Recent content by Lord_Vedelslund

1. L

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

I vould love all 8, I can have the one you asked for ready in about 20 minutes, wil send a PM, if you still are available then
  2. L

Collectors and Breeders! offering vivillon, Unown, cosplay Pikachu, perfect ditto, berries, items!

Hey, my Vivillion collection is quite small, missing Archipelago, Monsoon, Ocean, Icy Snow, Jungle, Savanna, Tundra and Sandstorm. Do you have some specifc HA pokémon you are looking for? I can breed all the green ones from this list View...
  3. L

GEN VI: [COMPLETE]

Hey, I can breed you a Adaptability Corphish, I would like the HA Venipede in return (I do not care about the nature I can do that myself)
  4. L

QP's Hidden Ability Mart

Hey, I am in the long process of collecting all the breedable hidden abilities, I am a long way from the goal, but I seem to have some of them on your list namely: Weedle – Run away Goldeen – Lightning rod Saryu – Analytic Tauros! – Sheer force Snorlax – Gluttony Sudowoodo – Rattled Cranidos –...
  5. L

GEN VI: Need Noibat

just whatever you have laying around
  6. L

GEN VI: Need Noibat

Just bred you one, yours for the taking. Whenever you are ready, have added your friend code, so add me, and we should be good to go.
  7. L

GEN VI: Treecko with megastone

11 is better for me, have to leave maybe 10 minutes past 12 tomorrow, and won´t be home before evening, but I think we can make it work
  8. L

rest of today, tomorrow evening, or all of the 30 th., just give me a time that suits you FC: 1048-9227-1513
  9. L

GEN VI: Starters for Alpha Sapphire.

no problem, just say the word if you need anything else
  10. L

Im ready right now, and atleast for 3 hours, othervise tomorrow at the same time would be perfect
  11. L

If you dont have any demands to the starters, I would be willing to breed you one of all the ones you are missing I just need, your code (mine is 1048-9227-1513) a date, a time and a timezone for the trade I do not care what you send my way
  12. L

Hey, just wanted to tell you that no matter what starter you choose you can get all 3 megastones, you just have to wait a little longer for the other two (not interierly sure when, but before the league at least), take to the route just before Meteor falls If you want I would be happy to breed...
  13. L

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

I would really love to get one (nature does not matter), if still available at all FC 1048-9227-1513. Either way it is a really generous thing you are doing, just out of the kindness of your heart
  14. L

GEN VI: LF female Fast and Level Ball Wurmple

Fine thank you, just PM me a time to do the trade (and a time zone, please keep in mind I am GMT+1)
  15. L

GEN VI: LF female Fast and Level Ball Wurmple

Hey, I can give you both of them if you want, I don´t really know what to ask for in return (as you have not listed anything), only need event pokemon, and two wurmple are not worth that much so you can just have take them for free (if you have a HA Dratini lying around I would be happy though)...
Back
Top Bottom