Recent content by lordbryan567

1. L

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Well, I still pray that it is a Gliscor/ Charizard like situation. Perhaps a daycare-like person is now looking after Goomy's ( Now Goodra) inhabited area so even if Goodra chooses to stay behind, there is still hope that It can be transfered to Ash in the League or smth. Then again, how would...
  2. L

Preview XY070: Conclusion! Numelgon, Somewhere Over the Rainbow!!

Well, more like Lapras all over again.
  3. L

Preview XY058: Hiyoku Gym Battle! Gekogashira VS Gogoat!!

Goomy might have sap sipper..... That might be very very interesting...... Unfortunately, im probably dreaming too much.
  4. L

Preview XY011: "Pursuit in the Bamboo Forest! Yancham and Goronda!!"

Am i the only one here who actually want ash to get a Pancham?! From the start of XY, i was already hoping and dreaming so badly for ash to get a Pangoro. He needs a BA pokemon and why not Pangoro? He would possibly have a Greninja sooner or later for the dark type for it to evolve b4 the eage...
  5. L

Review XY005: The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Viviyon's Dance Battle!!

Re: REVIEW: XY005: "The Hakudan Gym Battle! The Magnificent Bibiyon's Dance Battle!!" steel is now normal on water right? i could be wrong, they changed alot of type effectiveness on gen 6
  6. L

Preview BWS2DA!E20 - My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

right... go for a walk with 30 rampaging Tauros
  7. L

Preview BW 108: Isshu League Conclusion! Lucario VS Pikachu!!

from the N preview picture, it seems like N interrupted the Ash vs Koketsu match or appeared after the match ends, which makes me wonder, will the league end here or will it be postponed for the N ark and continue after it when ash has further trained his pokemon? i think it is quite a...
  8. L

Review BW103: The Isshu League Higaki Conference Gets Underway! Satoshi VS Shooty!!

well, ash has been very unlucky with his pokemon's ability kicking in or any side effects from moves. rememver the match vs roxie? like every of her atks 100% poison , when it should only be 10%/30% chance at max according to the game. and pikachu's iron tail has never caused any opponent to be...
  9. L

Misty’s Psyduck and Iris’ Axew

Psyduck was all out cute and adorable. Axew was just plain stupid. imo, psyduck added this spicy flavour to the series while axew just was sooo sour. sure, psyduck is a little dim-witted but that makes him cute and likable. axew ACTS cute, which throws everyone off. what i cant stand most if a...
  10. L

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

i think paul was to arrogant. trip is just too... snotty either way im fine with trip losing in round one, he deserves it. but i wish ash used sceptile to beat it though, would have been alot more entertaining.. IMO, ash probably will beat Kotetsu and his hydregion( assuming it belongs to him)...
  11. L

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

lol, riolu wins emboar, cause of the next round ash will vs kotetsu, and likely win from the preview during the last few secs, we can see pikachu smiling sneakily at ash, i think they have some ulti combo coming up at the end, that they planned it on purpose to make trip think he was gonna win...
  12. L

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

to me, sinoh>johto>kanto>hoen>unova.... sadly naturally string ones ash have also includes snorlax, charizard, kingler, glalie and tauros/ muk , compared to any unova pkm he owns, krookodile could come close but nowhere near ash really got it cut out for him this league... hose he uses...
  13. L

to me, sinoh>johto>kanto>hoen>unova.... sadly naturally string ones ash have also includes snorlax, charizard, kingler, glalie and tauros/ muk , compared to any unova pkm he owns, krookodile could come close but nowhere near ash really got it cut out for him this league... hose he uses his...
  14. L

well, we all can probably guess all 9 will be used somewhere, which lowers the likelihood of ash using old pkm... which are way stronger than his current team. pignite doesnt even know a single fighting type move! so much for a fighting type... but who know, heracross only used his 1st fighting...
Back
Top Bottom