• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
lovandra
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's OK, now we should go on since we are either 2-1 or 2-2.
    This game needs some strategy to pull off xD
    I looked, but most of the people I talk to normally were already nominated so I didn't know who to nominate. Still, thanks! I guess I'll go play it.
    I think you'll find it easy enough.
    As long as just RainbowCloud and Markos are the only ones around in-thread, better not try to down them anymore.
    I can't keep up, and if it's just you downing you will help them with your ping-ponging.
    Thanks for nominating me in Kingdom of Pokemon! That's what you did, right? I don't think I've ever been nominated before.
    Not sure if you found anyone else to ask yet, but I'm available if you need to ask a question about a game. :)
    Hey there. I saw your post in Random Message Issue #11 asking who the moderators are in Fun and Games.

The section is headed by Bouffalant Herdier, and the other moderators are Kakuna Matata, Caprizant, Enzap, and Scarlet Sky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…