L
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome~ Just lemme know when you've bought the TM case, on AIM or here if I'm not online, and we'll do that trade! (Or you can just make a post in the trade thread & tag me in it, whatever floats your boat.)
    Yep, I can hold the Ditto for ya. Ditto's Complex, so that's 30-40k in TMs.

• TM 55 Roar: $2500
    • TM 6 Toxic: $3500
    • TM 59 Hidden Power: $3000
    • TM 64 Protect: $7000
    • TM 95 Taunt: $3000
    • TM 68 Frustration: $3500
    • TM 69 Iron Tail: $3000
    • TM 71 Return: $3500
    • TM 26 Earthquake: $5000

Total is $34500, so that's just shy of the midrange. Is that alright with you?
    Hi, hi~

So I remember you telling me you wanted a Ditto on AIM once, so I wrote a Ditto for SWC and it passed. If you still want it, lemme know & I'll hand it over in exchange for a pretty TM case~ & if not, still lemme know & I'll give it to some other person.
    Oh thanks!

That sounds fun! First I want to get my stats and make my AIM account. But if I get that done in time I'll try to be there for the FFA :)
    Thanks!

Just so I know, what ability does my starter have if it has multiple abilities? I think I saw it's not HA, but do I decide between it's two regular abilities?
    I already have Skype in my computer, but I decided to go with AIM (which I will install it) since it's faster, so don't worry!
    Yup. Sorry.
    /I honestly had no idea that Psyshock is affected by Light Screen, and thus screwed up my endgame accordingly. Otherwise, I would've just switched in TTar on Gengar, set up a Dragon Dance or three, and hoped that Hypnosis missed or something. But nope, I'm a dumb.
    ...in my defense, Psyshock really wasn't a problem as a dark gym leader lol
    Well, I decided to take your advice and create an AIM account for the URPG
    I couldn't install it on my phone, but the computer doesn't have any such problems :)

I hope to get more battle experience via AIM soon, so I'd like to ask you if you have any tips regarding starting battles on said messaging service
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:
    Oh, that's alright :)
    I don't plan on being extremely active anyway.
    Nice and slow is the way to go! (for me at least)
    Yes, I read the recommendations in the introductory threads.
    Unfortunately, I can't download AIM as it tells me that it is 'not available for my country' :/

I think I'll just go the slow but steady route and battle on the forums.
    Thanks for the tip though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom