L
Local time
1:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yooooo, we got each other in this next round. Not really free today/tonight, but I think I'm free basically the rest of the week minus Wednesday afternoon. I think you're on a fair amount too, so we'll probs run into each other anyways.
    I sort of dabble in both. Too bad I can't catch pokemon by writing songs about them!

I was thinking about the whole thing, it seems very silly. It's like, entirely crunchy battles wherein you're expected to play competitively, and entirely fluffy means of catching 'mon-- but then that's all single, no interaction. Like, the whole thing is dancing around the idea of being RP, but there's no RPing involved.

I'm considering doing a "team story" with the person I've picked out to be my "Rival", and then battling him whenever we catch a new 'mon. That way there's some RP, AND you capture. I'll have to pitch it to him, though. Oh, and also ask if he'll be my rival X__X
    Aw man.
    See, my go-to starter, Mareep, was already in the Mart.

So idk who to pick now. Maybe Krabby or Psyduck? But those are both medium catches (iirc), and both only have one evo. (((Btw, Eevee is also available in the pokemart.)))

In fact, almost all of my picks for "possible starter" are in the mart, except Zigzagoon. Maybe I'll actually go that route after all. :\
    Haha no worries mate, I generally don't drop runs until they've been inactive for a year or more, so you're safe! Don't ever feel pressured to post, just get to it whenever you can :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom