L
Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• True since anyone can be killed by bullets, but nothing else can really do it though.

Sure, it's about 90-100 pages in Word. A book report? I am not sure about that, I mean it's got like alot and I mean over 60 characters in it, and it's probably not the best for a book report.

As for the summary basically its: A new evil rises as a being called The Twilight Prince takes away the sun and starts stealing strong Pokemon, which includes a band of heroes who he has study enough to know they are his greatest threat. With help from a friend in the future and their Pokemon by their side, will they able to take down the Twilight Prince or will he begun the start of their nightmares?
    Nah it's alright, I don't mind doing it this way, long as you don't mind.

And yeah it sounds fine, afterall... Well let's just say the Twilight Prince has one weakness.

If you recall I said this was based on a story, if you want I could send it to you so you can see what it's about and what the Twilight Prince is like. I mean it's not the greatest story, probably missing alot of descriptions plus you would need to know my world to understand all these characters, but if you still want to read it so you can get a feel for the RP I can send it to you. The Twilight Prince is exactly like that (It's a supernatural story though, so they have powers)
    Hm well it's actually based on a story I wrote with the same thing, the whole sun part happened hm on Saturday so it's Saturday.
    Yeah, sorry about that. Well, let me tell you something: the bug bad here has the power to grant fantasies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom