Recent content by Lt Surge

1. Lt Surge

SwSh What will happen right after the Isle or Armor and the Crown Tundra original release?

I think that it will be a D/P remake or more DLC for SwSh.
  2. Lt Surge

SwSh What Gen 8 Pokemon Won the Biggest Piece of your Heart?

I'm a huge fan of Corviknight. I haven't liked a new Pokemon this much in several generations.
  3. Lt Surge

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

Currently training on route 6, getting ready for the next gym battle.
  4. Lt Surge

Official Generation I-VIII Travelog Thread

I woke up very early on Friday morning to start my adventure before I had to go to work. After work (and several cups of coffee later) I continued my adventure. Picked Grookey and spent several hours just exploring and catching Pokemon. Didn't start to do the gym challenge until today, where I...
  5. Lt Surge

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens I - VIII)

Edit: Sorry just read that this question was already answered.
  6. Lt Surge

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I'm debating if I want to shiny hunt in Ultra Sun or Let's Go Pikachu today. I've completed the dex in both games.
  7. Lt Surge

Pokken Tournament Discussion Thread

The original Pokken is still an incredibly fun game, even without the extra Pokemon of DX. I have Pokken DX now, but I am yet to play it. Just hoping it is on par with the Wii U version.
  8. Lt Surge

4 New Missingno. hidden in plain sight in the 2004 GCCX interview!

Thanks for sharing this. It is quite informative. Based on the lack of clarity in the video, I will take this all with a grain of salt however. It is very cool to imagine what was/what could have been though.
  9. Lt Surge

Buy or Pass?

I'll most likely pass. That way I can hold off on getting a Switch until 2019.
  10. Lt Surge

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Does it not show as embedded in my post?
  11. Lt Surge

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

According to this post on another site, it is possible. View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/7ei3xs/lpt_you_can_turn_motion_controls_off_for_ultra/
  12. Lt Surge

Interesting gen 1 discoveries

In the pictures the chair said the following: Pic 1: I want to lunch with Kemon Pic 2: Sirafu’s chief is in the safari zone I am hiding somewhere! Pic 3: I was too crazy and tired… Good find. Thanks for sharing.
  13. Lt Surge

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

I'm only about 9.5 hours in, but I'm really enjoying Ultra Sun so far. I finished Moon version, but I did it so long ago that it feels like a fresh game to me.
  14. Lt Surge

Photo Club thread (share your photos!)

Personally, I don't think it is a completely necessary feature. I have only been to the photo club one time though, perhaps this is one of those things that gets better with time.
  15. Lt Surge

Spoilers Is Ultra Sun and Moon too Similar to Sun and Moon?

I haven't played all the way through the game, but I have enjoyed what I have played so far. I played through a majority of Moon version last year right after it came out, and only recently finished it a few weeks ago. I don't remember a whole lot of the regular game's story, and since I only...
Back
Top Bottom