Recent content by Lt.

1. L

The Diaries of Black and White

finaly finished my wifi team, and i'm very dissapointed that random battle only allows 4 pokemon like the subways, it's annoying.
  2. L

finished EV training my slakolf for attack, need to ev him for speed, would be done sooner but i've been distracted by my most recent obsession.
  3. L

Who thinks Shedinja got the shaft?

i just think he should be immune to spikes, because he's immune to ground. everything else is fine.
  4. L

What's your least/most favorite new feature introduced in Generation V?

The in battle animations are my favorite new addition, and the IR trading is awsome. I'm kind of on the fence about DW, on the one hand, it gave some pokemon a much needed boost, on the other, it introduced Drought and Drizzle to the standard metagame and ruined my favorite pokemon...
  5. L

Least Fav Unova Pokemon

Conkledurr, Timburr is cute, but in a tough kind of way, kind of like a kid who thinks he's a badass. Gurrdurr looses that, but the middle stage allways looses it and the third makes up for it by being epic. Conkledurr does NOT make up for it, not to mention that his name prompts every douche...
  6. L

Finaly got myself a slakof, took long enough.
  7. L

Dust Clouds

i have found 1 leaf stone, 2 sun stones, an 1 moon stone. I was there for hours before i gave up on getting a water stone
  8. L

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Re: Maize's wanted thread! (please look) @_@ yea, sure, i can give you a trapinch. i also have a metal coat and an electrizer.
  9. L

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: What's the best Generation V psychic type? reinculus has horrific speed, best as trick room or a tank.
  10. L

Contest Scizor vs. Durant

why not throw in escavelier, if we're having a bug/steel war.
  11. L

Maize's Wanted Thread! (please L@@K)

Re: Maize's wanted thread! (please look) @_@ i could evolve your onix or your rhyperior if you have a Slakoth
  12. L

Most annoying battle?

Besides boldore and Ghetsis, The battle subway hax is what's annoying me the most. i ran into a blissy in Super Doubles that had Attract/Thunderwave I got to attack about once every 3 turns. and that's on the Females who weren't attracted and just paralyzed. it's a miracle i won that when my...
  13. L

Did you survive Ghetsis?

i took three tries, but on try three, i got a Crit Dragon Tail on his hydregion and the rest wasn't easy, but it sure as hell was better than that. That's with no items or legendaries.
  14. L

finished EV training my Bellsprout and evloved it, Victorybell now. I need a damn slakof, and it's a lot more annoying to get than i thought it would be. Team Chrome (Ninetales) Lvl 50 F Sweetie (Gengar) Lvl 50 F Seras (Escavelier) Lvl 50 F Flygon (Flygon) Lvl 50 M Dr.Bronx...
  15. L

wanted: slackoff

i have pokerus, and hacked deyoxus. bump. seriously. i need a slakof
Back
Top Bottom