• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by LucarioBlade

1. L

What are your favorite pokemon natures

I mostly perfer mild nature
  2. L

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I spotted Tornadus, I took out a quick ball, It made a high pitch sound so right away I knew it was going to be a critical capture. Unfortunantly I've learned that pokemon can break free from a critical capture, the hard way.
  3. L

What do you want in Gen 6?

They should add a EV/IV tracker
  4. L

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Re: If the person above you were a Pokemon they'd be a... A Torchic with careful nature
  5. L

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for not banning anyone. Stick with the program.
  6. L

Do you still get judged for playing Pokemon?

I don't even care what anyone think. I am what I'm am.
  7. L

Best pokemon trainers

Lance and Silver
  8. L

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now you get pimp slapped every time you use that word. I wish EarthBound was on virtual console.
  9. L

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because I'm right behind you.
  10. L

Tonda Gossa

Thanks
  11. L

Ban the User Above v2

Banned because I'm new here :P
  12. L

Tonda Gossa

Hi. I'm LucarioBlade. Nice to meet you all.
Back
Top Bottom