Recent content by lucarioknight56

1. lucarioknight56

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I don't think they'll be announcing anything until summer. I remember previous release cycles being sparse on info for months on end.
  2. lucarioknight56

Yeah, as much as I love Mega Lucario, please no. Just...no. There's no way they'll make more. They didn't make any more for LGPE. Don't bring something clearly made for Kanto nostalgia into Sinnoh. Maybe if it weren't seen until the endgame, sure, but why keep bringing Megas into the side games...
  3. lucarioknight56

Forgive me for being doubtful that the graphics will improve when practically all the defenders of Sword and Shield's graphics said the same thing before it released. I know that companies can change--and Game Freak clearly is with Pokemon Legends--but I don't think the graphics will change. Say...
  4. lucarioknight56

Personally, I thought the remakes were going to be named 'Adamant Diamond' and 'Lustrous Pearl', in reference to Dialga and Palkia's key items. Oh well, so much for being imaginative.
  5. lucarioknight56

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

With an open world, overworld catching, seamless battle transitions, and rumors of something more like an active battle system, along with the trainers actually being more involved in the battles, this is actually looking really similar to an idea I had for reinventing the series some months...
  6. lucarioknight56

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

After talking for a bit with my dad, he thinks they're using Breath of the Wild's engine as a base and building the game around it. That seems pretty likely to me, and hopefully that means they can focus on the main meat of the game without having to spend time building any engine. As of now...
  7. lucarioknight56

What I'm wondering is how they'll handle the Underground. We clearly saw it, so it's there. Will it still be Local Wireless only, or will it allow you to join people online? And if it's the later, will it connect with random strangers, or only with Friends? There's all sorts of ways they could...
  8. lucarioknight56

'Be grateful you get to spend 60 dollars on 1:1 remakes of DS games.' Look, I love the original Diamond and Pearl. But I didn't want to play the exact games over again. This might be good for people that never played them, but for people who already have...what is there to offer? The graphics...
  9. lucarioknight56

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bought some USB-to-Ethernet adapters so I can play Mario Kart Double Dash LAN play with my Wiis via Nintendont. It sort of worked with wireless, but any connection troubles I had booted out of the game. Hopefully a direct connection won't stop the fun!
  10. lucarioknight56

Pokémon Global Link to shut down in February: Munna to be given away as a special thank you ...

We'll likely see the Nintendo Network active for a while. The Wi-Fi connection was shut down because the company they worked with for thise servers, GameSpy, was bought out and forced to drop Nintendo. If it wasn't for that, we likely could have seen it active for a few more years. Regardless...
  11. lucarioknight56

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

@Snuggle Tier List I actually did something similar to that in my story, Unequivocant, where the human-turned-Pokemon kept their memories, and their was a really nice giant Pokemon as a companion--in my case, a Golurk. Everything else was somewhat different, but still...good ideas.
  12. lucarioknight56

TEEN: Brium: A World of Tales (Original Anthology) (Story 02 Posted)
    Threadmarks: Old Warriors

Here's the next one of my stories! Please keep in mind that these stories are not connected to each other in any way save for the fact that they take place in the same world. Old Warriors Hereb, at dawn, lay still. Few roamed the streets save those retreating to their homes, or to the local...
  13. lucarioknight56

TEEN: Brium: A World of Tales (Original Anthology) (Story 02 Posted)
    Threadmarks: Index / Close Encounter

Hello, dear readers! Due to me taking a creative writing class this semester at college, I am working on short stories as part of my assignments. I am planning on all of these taking place in a new original universe I created, which I call 'Brium'. I will be posting a new story roughly once a...
  14. lucarioknight56

What video games are you playing now?

Shadow the Hedgehog. Having a real fun time with it, despite my annoyances with it. Choosing the story path is real fun, and the gameplay feels well polished, even if the enemy AI could have ultimately been fixed. I do think it's at least an average game and is underserving of the score it got...
  15. lucarioknight56

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I am back from the grave! ... Seriously though, I've been inactive for an obnoxiously long time, and it's high time I get back into the swing of things! I was hit by a combination of a continual headache and a shift into a gaming mood. I tend to shift between primary interests every few months...
Back
Top Bottom