Recent content by Luci

1. L

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Gee I was gone for a week and a half since I moved to my new place(It's beautiful btw!) and this topic is already at 17 pages xD I have a lot of catching up to do. I did some new art of the two lovers ;'0 but alas due to the move my scanner is clumped up somewhere in a box :'< Anyways...
  2. L

Yeah, Luciyfer, but I don't really go on DA to be honest xD; I might when my portfolio is a little bigger and doesn't include only smut. I can't post that on DA from my knowledge. ^THIS, I find this a nice turning point :'> agree agree agree! I don't think she will return soon but I'm waiting...
  3. L

Thanks, I see it now :'0! I'm not very good with deciphering blurryness. I think "from today on/from now on" sounds more natural in English though, but you are right.
  4. L

Thanks Hun :'D <3 glad it made your day. (1)ついにこの日が来たのね。。 (2)N/A (3)にゃーたちの栄光の (1)This day has finally come/ This day finally came Tsuini ko no hi ga kita no ne... (2) Can't figure out the kanji here, the furigana is blurred and I tried to guess but it... didn't work :'| If anyone...
  5. L

Woah, new thread. I was already confused with the brand new layout xD I had to check a few times to see if I was on the right site. Anyways I been gone a few days, I came as a newbie so some of you might not know me ;; haha.. Anyways, upon my return back home from camp I decided to...
  6. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Thanks for the link to the manga :3 the quality is great. I saved it. Maybe I can translate it later if it hasn't been translated? Speaking of lovey stuff e_e... I was bored and watched the dub of the Sable-eye episode(I love that pokemon), forgot the number but can find it if anyone wants it...
  7. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

1) lolwhat. I'm pretty sure hes just a little metrosexual, or confident enough in his manliness to dress up as a woman once in a while :'Y 2) "Fight like a married couple"... xD 3) Oh god please no :'C... no words for that, those people just make me go like "e0e ok... whatever you say... yeah...
  8. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

If anyone wants the comic you can PM me Deviantart (Luciyfer) and I'll hook you up. I don't think I'm supposed to send hentai anywhere on site xD ? I don't get anti-rocketshippers :'U there is quite a bit of evidence that both of them are possibly together in-between the lines. Id understand...
  9. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

IDK :'Y I kinda liked the manga save for the end with Kasumi and that James was blocked out 90% of the time. I think Kasumi is 10? not sure. I started cracking up too- he looked like he was gasping for air haha... and pervy humor is the best lol <:'C *slapped?*
  10. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

That'll be useful :'> I'll probably contribute a doujin or two. --- Lol Neopuff :'Y you can't post subs? is it legal reasons or whats up with that? I use Jessie and James since I grew up calling them that xD it's just easier for me. I like Jessie's name as Musashi more though. Thanks...
  11. L

Rocketshipping Club...!!

Hey ummm <;'C Totally just signed up to the forums, I'm a newbie. Signed up since I like rocketshipping. I was into rocketshipping a lot a few years back, but I stopped for a while when the gen 3 and 4 pokemon came out(I was disappointed with them lol). Recently I just read the short 8-page...
Back
Top Bottom