• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by Lucifer Angel

1. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Was anything new revealed or are they still toying with us?
  2. Lucifer Angel

I like the new girl, I hope she gets to travel with Ash.
  3. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

I wonder how this will be handled will it be rushed, or will it be done normally
  4. Lucifer Angel

Is Misty the worst written character?

That award goes to Iris hands down.
  5. Lucifer Angel

Mlst likely an old female campanion fills the spot until Galar where a new one is shown.
  6. Lucifer Angel

All I'd like for is that this new series be the thing that gets me back into Pokemon again. I was really into both Sinnoh and Kalos and it was SM that drove me away. Its seems I'm just waiting for that one big thing or just something to get me hooked again.
  7. Lucifer Angel

I'm growing tired with the lack of news we only know so little right now. When will they reveal something bigger or show us some animated scenes.
  8. Lucifer Angel

Strongest trainers in the anime

The champions of their respective regions would be the strongest trainers. As for others' I'd have to say, Brandon, Paul, Alain, Ash (I'm going by both Sinnoh and Kalos.)
  9. Lucifer Angel

BW or SM?

Tuff choice to pick I stopped watching after Kalos was over and seeing the promo poster for SM it just rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't like how Ash turned totally goofy looking and never cared much for the art style at all. It did have a couple of characters I did like Lillie and Moon (she's...
  10. Lucifer Angel

ATTENTION: Generation 8 - Choose Your Starter!

I'll go with Scorbunny I like his design and look forward to seeing his later evaluations
  11. Lucifer Angel

Even with the new info revealed I'm not sure what to really think. Its still upsetting that they have yet to reveal the one thing I want.
  12. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

I'm guessing this could be a similar ending like BW where they. Just want to hurry thing along and get Ash to the new region right away.
  13. Lucifer Angel

What would Ash do next if he becomes a champion?

I'd say why not either revisit some of the old regions or newer regions, Ash could even set out on another journey to try and meet HoOh again, or why not see him try to mega evolve some of his pokemon or try and catch a legendary one?
  14. Lucifer Angel

Rank main characters in Pokemon anime (OS-SM)

Dawn Serena Lillie May XY Ash.
  15. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SM145: The Sun, the Moon, and Everyone's Dreams!

What sort of specials would they be?