• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Recent content by Lucifer Angel

1. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SS016: Cursed Satoshi...!

Why not we have Koharu catch the Gengar as a way to help save Ash from the curse?
  2. Lucifer Angel

8 episodes in and nobody even likes it

I would have liked if they just stuck to one region and had all the adventures there instead. Of always moving around to the others like every other episode or something.
  3. Lucifer Angel

REVIEW: New series: Initial thoughts

I have yet to watch any of the new series yet and from everything, I've read and seen about it. I can say this is that I strongly dislike Gou as a character I find the direction of the series as taken so far to be rather boring.
  4. Lucifer Angel

REVIEW: SS010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

It's nice to see that Ash finally caught a Dragonite just hope that. He actually uses it on a regular basis and trains it instead of just letting it do whatever it wants.
  5. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SS011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

After watching that preview why do I get the feeling that even though it's a Koharu episode. Her role will be a minor one and instead Ash and Go will be getting the major focus?
  6. Lucifer Angel

Sadly it doesn't bode well for Koharu as some people have pointed out already.
  7. Lucifer Angel

While I know some of the others here already have voiced their opinions upon Koharu. I for one would have to agree with them the lack of a female traveling companion is also confusing to me. I find this to be upsetting as I enjoy watching to see what the female character's goals are and how she...
  8. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: SS011: Koharu, Wanpachi, and Sometimes Gangar Too

I'm happy to see that Koharu is finally getting an episode to herself.
  9. Lucifer Angel

REVIEW: SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in the Sinnoh Region!!

Very sad that we didn't get any mention of Ash's journey with Dawn or Brock this episode.
  10. Lucifer Angel

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Not really a fan of Jesse and James and co returning. I know they're part of the villains and all but couldn't we get someone new. Who can bother Ash and company instead of the same ole. same ole thing over and over again?
  11. Lucifer Angel

Will we get anything new shown tomorrow, it would be nice if we did.
  12. Lucifer Angel

Was anything new revealed or are they still toying with us?
  13. Lucifer Angel

I like the new girl, I hope she gets to travel with Ash.