Local time
11:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How do you guys recognize each other?

- The sheens of your tails.
    - The twinkle in your eyes.
    - The amount of fur in your ears.
    So are you coming back at all? I mean, you left with no notice and haven't been on in half a month. I'm going to give you a couple more weeks before I give up.
    You're late to the party. It's all over now. In a nutshell, Connor and DCM got into an agument, and it settled for a little bit. Because Connor and Max have the same IP, Connor's account got deleted by an admin who didn't know that Connor lives with Max. Fingers were pointed, DCM said Connor was a sockpuppet and it was a setup, Max said that DCM went to some admins and got Connor banned in revenge. Archaic found out what happened though, and Connor's going to be re-instated. I guess it was a mis-understanding on top of an argument. Coincedences...
    C
    I'll introduce you to Max he's my best friend on here and in real life too.
    C
    Wow, I was playing Majora's mask with my friend just last week.
    Oh yes I still am certain. The problem is I'm doing so much on the Internet. XD I am a fanboy so Manga/anime/VG's come first. XP

I would love to reply but it seems I'll have to write the rebuttal at night. XP

Another problem...The debate seems to be done since basically the argument will go in a circle as they always do...Too bad it's my favorite topic though. XD

Thank you for joining though...it's still a wonder to me on how people can still believe in Privately funded Health insurance after so many years. D:

*Random FR*
    It appears that you have done the rebuttal for me. :p

Thank you since I want to reply but I have no time anymore. D:

I hope we can chat or something since I've been ignored so much already. XP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom