• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
6:48 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have a really silly doodle of a ninja and a pirate. The ninja is saying "I have been sent to kill you!' and the Pirate is flipping his hair all casually and saying 'Che, as if Mr. Ninja!'
    Knights are awesome--and Pirates... Pirates beat out Ninjas in my opinion. I say so because, if you are kidnapped by pirates, you can at least see their face and see if they are hot or not XD. Oddest reasoning ever, but what the hey
    Four years--we major for four years. But yes, it means studying--except I think its more of a focused study on that particular subject, with other subjects thrown in, though they aren't your major.
    For us it is four years majoring in a subject (whichever one is related to the career we're pursuing, so I'd be an Art Major) for a degree and three more years to get, I believe, a Masters Degree.
    Ahaha, there's actually a lot of people with Aspergers who are unaware of it--because they are high functioning. Low functioning is what most people notice--when the aspergian is pretty much unable to function--but it does have different levels.
    I am the weird artistic/nerd girl who frustrates her teachers. They just don't know how to deal with high functioning aspies/aspergians >_>
    I definitely have a hate towards the drama and romantic stuff--because those shows are like my school except with 20 whores instead of three XD.
    XD I just dislike watching/reading things about high school because, hello, I do that every day. I just don't see how reading about a school life when I have one already can possibly be entertaining.
    Because you aren't all insane 'Lemme crush you into the dirt and make you look like a fool and blarrrgh never ending feud and hate' like a bunch of other people get with debating =3.

Yes!
    You have a very odd take on what I am saying--and like to debate it seems. I would like to keep going, because I have much to say, but I know that this is going to be an endless battle. And I'm getting bored of it--I like to think on my feet, so this debate via internet is tedious...

If it makes ya happier, I will willingly say 'You win' XD.
    I didn't say I follow the bible, I said I believe it. As in, what it says about the creation of Earth and all the events that happen in it. I do believe the bible--when it says there is a Hell, I believe it. When it says Jesus died for us, I believe it. When it said that two angels went into a city and were nearly mobbed by gay men who wanted to rape them, I believe it.
    I didn't modernize them--other people did, namely the government. For me, in general, I don't care what people are doing. If it goes against the Bible, then yes I will look at what they're doing as bad, but I won't look down on them in general. Just what they're doing. Hate the sin, not the sinner.
    Death isn't a punishment used these days--too many people have decided that what was once considered a crime is no longer a crime, as well as we can hardly put to death anyone who has murdered several other people due to everyone having this mangled view of 'justice'. Some of the old things that weren't wiped out by the New Testament are still punishable, but in a different way... Because we're not allowed to kill people even if our religion says to.
    If you wanted a reply, mine would be John 8:7. (Decided not to post it in the thread, to prevent getting further off topic).
    I'm not helpful at all ;_; I'm sorry.
    These are not famouse Italian songs (and the second one it seems Spanish, instead the first one is English also if it has a few words in Italian, with an English accent, like dammi dammi dammi and mambdo), I think they are songs of local dj ;__;
    I'm really sorry ;__; I know how it feels to look for something you can't find
    Haha, coincidently I was on vacation on a campsite near Venice for the past two weeks. This ironically also forms the basis of the thing I want you to help me with. While being there they had this children disco every day, which included several Italian songs. My little sister really enjoyed the songs, and now I'm trying to find them online. I have found a video which contains 3 of those songs, but I need the titles of them. So could you maybe check this video and see wether you recognise some of the songs (and check if you know the titles) if it's not too much trouble for you? Song 1 starts at the beginning, song 2 at 3:07 and song 3 at 6:24.

Thanks in advance ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom