• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Lufenium
Local time
5:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FFXII <3 One of my favourite games!
    Reactions: Lufenium
    Lufenium
    Lufenium
    It's a standout for me as well! The PS4 announcement the other day made me so happy :')
    Zeb
    Zeb
    As soon as the trailer started and I heard the music I was just ;___;

I guess given the name it will include the international zodiac job system which will be an exciting change from the original!
    Lufenium
    Lufenium
    XII's music is grand, I'm really looking to the remastered soundtrack. Based Sakimoto <3 The Esper Battle themes are going to be amazing. Pretty sure hey confirmed its based on the International version. It's what they did for the KH ReMIXes. 2016/17 are going to be great years for RPGs. :D
    Where did your username come from? Whenever I read it I always think of Luigi/Lugia and it's starting to bug me if it is from either of those haha

Edit: Oh I should have Googled it before asking you. Now I see it's from FF... :p
    Lufenium
    Lufenium
    Yeah, it's an older FF reference, and one of the more interesting backstories in the series. Especially in Dissidia 012.
    Zeb
    Zeb
    I haven't played any of the older FF shamefully D:
    Lufenium
    Lufenium
    I haven't played them myself to a great extent, except III on DS. I read a lot on FFWiki. >_>
    I honestly wouldn't waste your energy in the thread. Most aren't willing to consider possibilities other than "Z", despite the way GF are going about this making no sense for a Z.
    Sorry if I have caused any confusion or upset over my recent quote as I thought your post was aimed at me and got very confused as to where you got the idea that I said megas were cheap xD so ignore my quote as it doesn't apply :p I've also edited the thread and opening statement because I've been getting myself royally confused and have scrapped the argument (that is what I just pulled out the blue, teaches me not to do that again!) that the reason they chose to add 72 Pokemon was to avoid people claiming they were 'running out of ideas'.
    Hi,
    I added you to my 3DS friend list.
    My Code is: 3411-1627-7859
    Name: Sebastian or Durgo like u whant
    Many thanks
    Durgo
    Hey! ^^

Saw your name on the the X/Y friendslist thread if you have the room I'd appriciate the add. I'm itchin' for a battle too. >:D

Here's my FC : 3625-9021-8453
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom