Recent content by Lufenium

1. Lufenium

BDSP Which Sinnoh game are you most excited for?

Honestly? Probably Legends. I was hyped for D/P but the overly Chibi threw me off quite a bit. I'm still interested but my mind's more on Legends atm. It's a new kind of project for Game Freak, and I'm interested to see how it turns out.
  2. Lufenium

BDSP Mega Evolution/Z-Moves Discussion Thread

I hope megas return for DP remakes. Cynthia having mega garchomp in her champion battle just makes sense to me. The rest I'm not that interested in but it would be cool if they came back.
  3. Lufenium

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

An actual National Dex.
  4. Lufenium

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

It doesn't work like that, if they 'caved' the games would have to be delayed to allow timing for the programming and development times. It's not a case choosing between which at this point, SwSh development is drawing to a close and it sounds like they made this choice fairly early on. I think...
  5. Lufenium

I have very mixed feelings on the recent updates, it's killed a lot of my hype. It just feels all rather messy and they should've gone about breaking news this very differently.
  6. Lufenium

WOOLOO MUST NOT EVOLVE perfection doesn't need evolution
  7. Lufenium

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

I don't really like it. It seems just like a flashy mechanic to make battles flashy and for a wow factor. Maybe I'll feel differently about it when I see more, and/or play it myself, but for now I'm skeptical. If it were down to me, I'd rather GF take a gen (or longer) off new mechanics and...
  8. Lufenium

it's space poop AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH new sig alert????? ahaha. I can't even deny it, I love my smol sheep and his lil braids
  9. Lufenium

i found it i found the picture that summarizes my entire existence
  10. Lufenium

IT'S SO ADORABLE MY HEAD MAY EXPLODE
  11. Lufenium

DYNAMAX WAILORD VS DYNAMAX WAILORD CLASH OF THE TITANS It's possible, and I hope so, E3 is still a big platform to show stuff on. Even if it's only some new pics and maybe a Pokemon reveal, I'd like something at E3. Plus CoroCoro is coming soon, that may have something new, although that may...
  12. Lufenium

me, screaming off the rooftops: THE RESPLENDANT, MAGNIFICENT, ADORABLE, EVER CUTE WOOLOO, LORD AND MASTER AND SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD, FATHER OF ARCEUS, THE ONE TRUE KING OF THE POKEMON, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE ELESSAR, THE EVENSTAR, THE SWORD REFORGED, THE KING REBORN, THE KHALEESI, THE BREAKER...
  13. Lufenium

Anyone else notice that Leon has a blue sword and a red shield on his t-shirt? I thought it was a tie pattern at first but on closer inspection, it's a sword and shield. Reference: Leon | Official Website | Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Image in spoiler.
  14. Lufenium

How exactly? Just because someone doesn't memorize information (like many long-time players do) doesn't mean their info isn't credible. If you don't like a leak, that's fine, but trying to discredit it because the leaker didn't memorize a gym or misspelt a word doesn't debunk their info...
  15. Lufenium

Valerie/Laverre could've easily just slipped their mind when they made the post.
Back
Top Bottom