Recent content by Lugiafanatic

1. Lugiafanatic

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Let's hope that even though they said ``faithful remakes'' that they'll fix the absurdly slow surfing of DP.
  2. Lugiafanatic

Generation IV Remake Speculation

This is really cool....I've always wanted them to take an existing region and do something new with it....so it looks like with BDSP and the legends game we get the best of both worlds!
  3. Lugiafanatic

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Red's team in HGSS can be found here: Red (game) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia His team is Blastoise/Venasaur/Charizard/Pikachu/Snorlax/Lapras. Your Typhlosion should take care of Venasaur, while Lapras should take care of Charizard. For Lapras and Blastoise, IMO you...
  4. Lugiafanatic

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Yep. Worth noting that serebii and pokebeach got into a lot of trouble during Wottergate in Gen V
  5. Lugiafanatic

Pokemon Sun and Moon on the Nintendo NX?

I would think they'd have known about having a game on the NX shortly after its release for years, and have allocated resources appropriately if that's the case....
  6. Lugiafanatic

I really hope they don't do ANOTHER Kanto revisit. We've had enough of Kanto and Gen I pandering....
  7. Lugiafanatic

It's also possible that a Pokemon game on the NX at its release was part of compromise they made...so they may have been planning this game for years.....Look, I'm not saying it's definitely going to happen, but I'm not sure why everyone is so keen to dismiss Gen VIII on the NX shortly after its...
  8. Lugiafanatic

Remember, we know that Masuda originally wanted paired third versions in Gen V for the DS. One of the higher-ups at Nintendo said that they could only release a DS (rather than 3DS) game if GF came up with something new and innovative, hence sequels. Now, they act all smiley and friendly in...
  9. Lugiafanatic

Generation VII confirmed!

I thought the no gyms thing was deconfirmed by some interview they did in French or something recently?
  10. Lugiafanatic

No. Otherwise they would have announced it by now.
  11. Lugiafanatic

You could do both, if Kalos was in the post-game. :)
  12. Lugiafanatic

Oh I see...but did they have separate sections for Johto/Kanto in HGSS? I thought that after the league they just gave you the national dex, but I may be remembering wrong. But yeah, that'd be really cool, but GF said in an interview that they'd never never do two regions in one game again, lol.
  13. Lugiafanatic

So....no Kalos pokemon would be available pre-league? Just seems a little strange that they'd choose one region lol
  14. Lugiafanatic

Why would they only have Kalos?
  15. Lugiafanatic

Yeah that's what I meant, sorry. I.e., SM prerelease is from Feb-Nov, XY's was Jan-Oct, so SM is one month later than XY. Sorry for the typo lol.
Back
Top Bottom