L
Local time
7:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Usually, yes. Sometimes you may get a ridiculous frame, but if that happens reset and try again. Generally though, international parents cut the amount of taps by a substantial amount.
    Yeah, you need to use international parents. Like a Japanese Pokemon and an American one. I use a Japanese Ditto with my American Pokemon. You'll have to make sure to pick "Egg PID International" from the drop down menu, though.
    No, doing that doesn't follow the steps i gave you...
    Read them again c:

Once you catch the Pokemon, you input its stats into the RNG Reporter and pick a frame, THEN you switch to the Happiness Checker and do the taps. After that you IMMEDIATELY switch to the Coin Flip. If you do ANYTHING before switching out of the Happiness Checker, the RNG will NOT work. Then you do the Coin Flips. Afterwards you Fly to the Daycare and put the parents in. There's no need to do *anything* to the Coin Flip app after you've finished flipping coins. Just leave it alone.
    Also, if the Coin Flip says the Coin will be heads, and you get Tails, reset. The RNG will *not* work.
    I see mistakes.
    Okay, this is how i do it.

I make sure there are no Pokemon in the Daycare.
    I make sure i have 5 Pokemon in my party, NONE of which are eggs.
    I make sure my App is on the one BEFORE the happiness checker. That would be the one that shows you those little bars under the sprites.
    I make sure I'm in an area where i can catch Lv50+ Pokemon, and there is NO weather.
    I make sure my DS clock is synced with an outside clock.
    I save my game.
    I make note of the time i click "continue"
    I proceed to catch a Lv50+ Pokemon.
    Once caught, i open the RNG Reporter.
    I place in the information.
    I click "FIND"
    Then i click on what has been generated.
    I click "OK"
    Then i select PID International from the list (Note, ONLY select this if you are using INTERNATIONAL parents)
    I click on the shiny only box
    I click generate and i select a frame and follow the instructions.
    Then i fly to the daycare.
    Has it worked for you yet?

Hmm, did you make sure you did all of these things before starting?

Have a party of five Pokémon.
    Have compatible parents at the ready, but NOT in the daycare.
    Be standing near or on a place where Pokémon of level 50 or higher may be captured. It is important that there are no weather effects in the area where you plan to capture the Pokémon, as this will make it impossible to hatch a shiny Pokémon.
    Have the Pokétch application showing the app before the Happiness Checker application. This is important, as if you go through this with the Happiness Checker showing you will not get the expected results.
    Save your game.
    No no no! Don't make a thread.
    Request it here. That's where i got mine from. ROC is pretty quick to responding and does an excellent job.

Yes, RNG's are considered legit because no external device is used in the process. You're just abusing the game mechanics. It's completely different from hacking.
    No problem! You'll also need your SID. You can request it in the hack check thread in the shop section. Be sure to read the first page completely! If you find you cannot change your DNS settings for one reason or another, let me know and I'll send it for you.

Oh, and don't worry about someone requesting your Poke.
    Thank you ^^

Pokesav isn't RNG... it's hacking >.>
    I can link you to Smogon articles if you like? Then i can explain whatever you don't understand.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom