• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Recent content by LugiaNinetails

1. L

Im back

Thanks everyone!
  2. L

Im back

i dont know if a whole lot of you remember me but i stopped getting on around april and now im back. I was very active in the trade center though and plan to check it out again. I'm also on the official whitelist.
  3. L

Who is your favorite rival?

Harley definatly he was so funny
  4. L

Shiny Pokémon via Masuda method

Thanks aura sphere
  5. L

if a japaneese ditto is cloned will it still work with the masuda method?
  6. L

so they just have to be a different language thanks siburke
  7. L

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop *REOPENED* its great thanks i love it
  8. L

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop can you possibly make a banner for my shop i would like it to have a ninetails and say Ninetails Ultimate Breeding
  9. L

so if a irish pokemon is used with an american pokemon will the masuda method work? im just asking because it seems like everyone uses japaneese pokemon BTW sending my japaneese gible to B/W since its a higher breeding chance for shiny
  10. L

Contest Grovyle vs. Servine

im gonna have to go with grovyle on all 3 grovyle still remains my favorite grass type becuase he is an awesome very quick pokemon with a great design
  11. L

Contest First gym leaders: Brock vs Falkner vs Roxanne vs Roark vs Cilan vs Chili vs Cress

Re: First gym leaders: Brock vs Falkner vs Roxanne vs Roark vs Cilan vs Chili vs Cres i chose falkner because of his hair XD
  12. L

Contest Servine VS Grotle

i love them both but im going to have to say servine on this one the awesome grass snake barely beats the grass turtle i like servines design better though
  13. L

Contest Pignite VS Monferno

pigntie is just weird but i really like monferno so im going wih him
  14. L

Contest Dewott VS Prinplup

Dewott is way better its a ninja otter srsly and prinplup is a penguin
  15. L

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Yes but that old man over there bought the last one is he obssessed with barbarian barbies?