Lugion
Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm suffering xD I started video game developtment but now I gotta make the first mario level :eek:
    You can make a Steam account without playing any games, by the way. It's not like you have to pay for it or anything. Plus, it stays active in the background.
    Don't drink it all then :p

They won't they haven't even acquired the rights for it yet xD plus they just started the buu saga of kai so I don't think thye'll think of dubbing Super till after they're done with that.

And yes...yes it was, hysterrically so.
    It's okay Lugion :p Well I hope you get better soon though :c

I've never had a hangover actually xD

Have you seen dragonball super? :O
    Trust me, I broke my monitor at the end of May and had to use a goddamn Eee PC laptop for a month and a half. It was torture.​
    Ahaha, that's what I thought.

Oh my god yay~

Hey, on an unrelated note, do you have a Steam account? I think Steam chat would be a better way to talk to each other.
    Wow, you really never finished the original version? So this rewrite is basically "well I might as well actually get this thing fucking done," then?

Speaking of, would you be interested in reading my fanfic (even though saying that is basically the nerd version of "check out my mixtape fam")? I'd like to hear what you think of it.

Oh, and here's a funny GracefulShipping picture I found.

I became a GracefulShipper because of the manga, too. Swear to Arceus, if they ain't back together in ORAS, Kusaka is gonna have hell to pay.

Your story is pretty damn swood, by the way. I don't really want to read the original version, though, because then I wouldn't read the revised version because I'd feel like I read it all. Would you mind telling me about what happens to the two through a PM? Actual spoilers honestly don't ruin a story for me, believe it or not.
    Whee, finally found another GracefulShipper! It shocks me how rare they are nowadays, especially since ORAS recently came out... there's quite a bit of it in my story, as Winona and Wallace are two of the main characters.
    What's A-kon?

Eh I've my tests and I'm done with it pretty much xD not much else besides that really >o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom