L
Local time
10:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, cool! oh, I don't need the quil anymore. I can breed quils with howl, double kick, flare blitz, and crush claw. :) My perfect quil came from a smeargle. XD If you have any shards, rare candies, or heart scales I'll rng your shinies. =3 and if you don't have any of those items I'll take any TMs you might have.
    Yes, I do believe in fair trades, and can understand why you wouldn't want to trade your in game random encounter shinies as I have a couple of those too. If I can keep the male quil parent I'll rng a shiny for you. I may use those moves in my soon to be team because they are unusual. I have shiny eevees too, but I'll need something else for him. nothing real big as I have five of them. :) And thanks for the compliment. ^w^
    hmm tell me what egg moves cyndaquil has? If this is for your little brother I'm sure we can work out something that isn't to unreasonable. I rng so eevee would be made fairly quick. I'm currently making a shiny starter team, so if the cyndaquil has nice moves, I'll make the eevee for a male quil plus a TM. :)
    i dont have a kings rock,but if u hav 1, make the pokemon u are trading for crocanaw hold it, then i can have slowpoke holdit.
    Hey, I have that Dragon Dance Totodile ready for you. Tell me when you're in WiFi so we can trade. Just trade back the old one.
    I already caught a Horsea and will breed for an HM-free Dragon Dancing Totodile. You can just trade back the old one and I can even name this one Hector as well.
    That's my bad... I thought when you accepted the trade that you would take a UT one since that was what I offered Joey. Sorry.

DDance isn't too hard to get, you can breed a female Totodile with a Male Horsea for it. Sorry for the idiocy on my part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom