Recent content by Luiie

1. L

New Evos/Prevos + Eeveelution poll

Re: New Eeveelutions? Ghost type would be very nice, along with a bug type and a Steel type.
  2. L

Pokemon has so much potential...

Amen to that. =\ Shit if you don't like repetitive pokemon game OVER and OVER again through the years, don't buy the freaking game. Even if you bold the words "don't get me wrong I love Pokemon". STFU, you know you don't if your going to rant about all the games doing the same thing, over and...
  3. L

Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation III

Re: Generation III: Criticized too often?: Fan's response in defense of Generation II Gen 3 is the best. It's WAYYY better than Gen 4. Generation 4 sucked balls. Even with new pokemon, it sucked. Gen 3 intriduced new pokemon and wasn't OVERFLOWING with legendaries to ruin the game, unlike...
  4. L

Ghosts: We need more of them!

I 100% agree, it's sad that it isn't able to learn Psychic, which i think it should. Ghost/Grass Would be really nice. Ghost/Psychic would be Awesome. except x4 weakness to Ghost & dark. lol
  5. L

Pokemon.jp.com B&W and Other Site Updates

Re: The Legendaries What the hell happened to Mew you guys? =\ Srsly Mew > Arceus. Mew was originally the "creator pokemon". Not until they brought this crap named Arceus out of no where. If anyone could top Arceus, it's Mew, & he's been here long enough not to say anyone can't.
  6. L

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? We need more variations of Ice Types, along with Dragons. Stronger Bugs. One that can take a few hits and still hit hard back. The bugs are all over the NU & UU.
  7. L

Free Battle Archives.

SO DAM BORED. Anyone? =\ UU/NU mix battle Sleep/Species/OHKO Clause. UU/NU mix. FC in signature. let's go. Dx
  8. L

Standard Rules Battles Archives

Re: Monocolor tourney Ehh.. i just suck. =\ + I have like 0% stregedy with me, & i don't want to make my EV trainer EV train the same pokes again. xD; Yeah i don't EV train my own, i have a personal one. Yeah be jelous. ;D j/k but either way, i got Pokemon SoulSilver, so i'll be...
  9. L

Re: Monocolor tourney Sorry, i won't be able to compete in this monoturney. I don't have a team, & i don't have time. Have fun guys. (=
  10. L

Re: Monocolor tourney You sir need a life. I only have 118 hours. ROFL.
  11. L

Re: Monocolor tourney I need a bronzorng. > ___<'' I'm "almost" done with my team.
  12. L

Re: Monocolor tourney You college people.. > ____>'' I'm still in high school! D8< If everyone agrees?.. then can it be moved? but i don't want to mess up everyone's day, just cause of me.
  13. L

Re: Monocolor tourney LOL yes, it really would. > __< 22 is a monday. I have school & don't come out untill like 5:30pm i would miss the whole turney. Think we could make it on a saturday? wouldn't that be better for everyone?
  14. L

Re: Monocolor tourney 12am? afternoon? or 12pm? midnight?
Back
Top Bottom