Recent content by lumiina

1. lumiina

Wanted: Foreign Female Eevee

Haha, that'd be perfect. I need time to hatch some eggs, to get the gender and nature. I'll pm you when I hatch your eevee, alright?
  2. lumiina

Well, currently I'm looking for an absol or damp rock. Do you have one of these? Otherwise, I'm interested in the chimchar.
  3. lumiina

I can breed you a female Japanese eevee. My HeartGold game is the Japanese version. What are you offering?
  4. lumiina

Wanted: Roselia

That's fine! Just PM me when you have it. Do you have a nature for the Japanese ditto that you're looking for?
  5. lumiina

Wanted: Roselia

I'm looking for a male Roselia with Aromatherapy. I do not accept hacked or cloned pokemon. Offering: -evolution stones (fire stone, leaf stone, moon stone, sun stone) -Japanese ditto -starters (Bulbasaur, Chikorita) -pokemon with egg moves
  6. lumiina

Favorite Anime "Non-humans"?

The motorbike from Kino's Journey (^_^). Oh, and calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle.
  7. lumiina

Hello all.

Welcome to the forums (^_^)... what made you decide to get another DSi instead of the 3DS?
  8. lumiina

Foreign Dittos (Surprised? XD)

Okay, I'll trade my Japanese ditto for your Bulbasaur. Is that alright? My friend code is in my signature.
  9. lumiina

Pokemon you're Proud/Lucky to own

A few. My Japanese Manaphy from the wi-fi event. I ended up trading it for a celebi, which now I really regret. Then, my Japanese dittos, because I had no idea how valuable they were for helping other people fine shinies. Even though there's nothing special about my pokemon in my team which...
  10. lumiina

Egg Move Eevee

Thank you so much for your trade! I am trying to Masuda Effect too, so one day look out for my own give-a-way. (^_^)
  11. lumiina

Egg Move Eevee

Oh, I am online now actually. My friend code is in my signature. I'll add your HeartGold code now, and go into the wi-fi club.
  12. lumiina

Does your bulbasaur have any egg moves? (It's okay if it doesn't)
  13. lumiina

Egg Move Eevee

Sorry! I logged-off before you replied. I hope you are available tomorrow night, since you are offline right now.
  14. lumiina

Can you list for me all the starters that you have? I can provide you with a Japanese ditto.
  15. lumiina

Egg Move Eevee

Hello, I would like an eevee. Are you available to trade?
Back
Top Bottom