Recent content by Feenie

1. Feenie

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

@Rainbow Cloud @ReturnofMCH I'm really sorry guys but I think I'm gonna have to be subbed out.:cry: I can't use my right hand/arm as much as I thought I'd be able to and I'm not sure how long it'll take to recover. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!
  2. Feenie

Mafia Rainbow Rocket Mafia - Endgame - Rainbow Rocket has reached Orbit! - Town and Independent Victory!

Confirming! Heads up that if the game starts today I won't be able to post until tomorrow.
  3. Feenie

I'd like to join. My favorite team is Team Rocket.
  4. Feenie

Mafia U-Choose Mafia [ENDGAME - Town Win!]

VOTE: Blaine.
  5. Feenie

Tood.
  6. Feenie

Idk if this is what happened or not, but my protection might've worked. I know that the action went through.
  7. Feenie

Wait. Are you saying that Zinn is the one who is lying then? Because if Dawning was roleblocked by Zinn then Dawning couldn't have roleblocked Max. I honestly can't tell if I'm just being really dumb this game or if things are legitimately confusing.
  8. Feenie

I'm not in the right frame of mind clearly lol so honestly whatever happens happens. Take my word for it or don't, but I'm the Doctor. I personally think Dawning is a better choice.
  9. Feenie

Uhhh, whoops. Didn't mean to quote Zinn there. To answer the question regarding who I'd want shot if Blaine actually is the vigilante, then I guess Dawning? Because I honestly don't know otherwise.
  10. Feenie

Something I just thought about, but no one has claimed anything like a rolecop, right? My short-term memory lately is absolutely bonkers. My role kind of makes it sound like there should be a rolecop or a cop. @HumanDawn
  11. Feenie

Bro I don't know, I just know that it has to be one of you guys because it definitely isn't me... I get your point, to an extent. I just think it's really silly to use the vig shot on me when I've been softing Doctor and now I've straight-up claimed Doctor with a nameclaim that makes logical...
  12. Feenie

On mobile and I hate typing on mobile but seriously don't use the vig shot on me. I'm doctor (Dr. Dandy to be precise. The stud that he is) Doesn't Dawning make the most sense? I'll think more on this but. Yeah.
  13. Feenie

I'm not sure if this is helpful in believing my claim or not, but I'm Dr. Dandy from Chu lip.
  14. Feenie

Hey, please don't let this discourage you from playing future games. This is your first game, I think? (If I'm wrong, lmk) It takes a while to get into the groove of things and experience helps with how to create strategies and such. Wanting to win isn't greedy, it's the point of the game and...
Back
Top Bottom