• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
1:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Well, I'll be around when you do. :D

You're welcome~ Oh, nice! That's a good thing, I guess. (You know where your strengths do and don't lie, at least. ^^) Working with animals sounds like it would be fun. As a vet assistant, or at a shelter or something? I feel the same way. (Likewise.)

Yup. I may end up being bored enough that I get it anyway, however. Indeed~ I'll send it. My Skype name would be Ben. :)
    We haven't yet, but that might change soon. If you join one of the games taking signups, anyway. Sounds nice. I wish you luck~ Any job you're looking for in particular? Eh, you're ahead of me, I haven't even gotten around to buying the game yet. :p Things have been pretty uneventful on my end too, but at least I have free time. ^w^
    Hi~ I've seen you around the War Room, but never got around to saying anything, so I suppose I'll do that now~ How are things?
    Ah, I see. It's okay! :) Yeah, some people don't have very good manners. :s That's why I was so worried you thought I was one of them, because manners are a big deal to me. x_x Sorry again I wasn't able thank you until now! v_v I was in a hurry and had to leave. And yeah, she is very sparkly! ^-^
    I'm sorry!!!! :( I haven't really been able to get online! I had to get off as soon as I posted on the thread. x.x I promise I wasn't trying to be rude or anything!!!! T^T Thank you so much for the code!!!! :)
    I just started university! Congratulations on graduating, and good luck on the job hunting!
    Never finishing one, I should have clarified ^^' sorry. My goodness, that is awful :( I rarely pay for DLC but when I have it's been fairly enjoyable, I just don't think I would shell out 25 dollars for more courses. Oh boy, I am so happy to hear that :p unless I really, really want to use a certain character or something, I think I'll stick with the free DLC then.

Lol xD ah yeah, I remember you saying that. Yeah I know ;-; I always felt guilty doing that. For me, it depends on who the unit was and where I was in the chapter at the time. If it was a particularly tough battle I might just keep going. And yeah, with that you really have no choice, unless you want to make it an impediment to fun and restart the entire game like you said :p

Well I'm glad haha. Head inflation sounds quite painful and very gruesome :/ good thing it's always used as a figurative term haha.

Hatchlings xD yeah, I guess you're right haha. I don't quite understand it now but maybe I will someday. Thanks :) yeah haha, I think everyone gets a little tired of their parents sometimes :p and lol, if I somehow secure a job as a forest hermit, I will do just that. I'll even request the title haha

Exactly, people seem to get more stubborn by the year. It's gotten so hostile. My dad does that sometimes too, it's not good for his blood pressure xD
    Aww :L I think I've always been like this. I never 100% games though haha. I think that's the right decision too, collecting coins doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun or a big challenge imo :p also, is that what DLC is costing these days? Outrageous :/ selling is probably a good idea.

Whenever you want ^^ if I get it before you, I promise I won't spoil anything :p yeah, that could be a way to make the game even more challenging :D I fall victim to that too, it's impossible to train everyone if you recruit all of the possible units. I don't think I ever used them as sacrifices or anything though xD

You're very welcome :) LOL, I don't mean to do that xD you're a good person in my books though, haha

Yeah, sometimes I don't feel like calling tbh (which is bad, I know :/) but I do anyway, not to be vain or anything, but I think they worry about me sometimes so it's good to keep in touch. Lol, I'm positive I'll end up dealing with trees at some point :p I guess I'll always be the tree nerd around here haha. Sure thing! And I know, it's awful.. I used to enjoy discussing politics in high school, but I just don't like any of the views anyone puts forth anymore, and I don't trust politicians whatsoever. I think it's a sad state of affairs.
    Oh ok, yeah that makes sense ^^ it's better to enjoy the games you have first. Me too, I usually try to finish them but most of the time I just can't. Lol :p well I don't think the BW postgame was that great anyway haha, so I don't think you missed much.

Of course :) I see, I didn't know you were dealing with those issues. As with everything, I wish you the best of luck, and like I said I have confidence in you :) yeah, you're taking the right attitude. Nobody should judge you for that or anything else, you're a fantastic person ^^ you're very welcome, and thank you very much as well! It means a lot to me that you would be willing to listen to me if I needed someone to talk to, thank you so much :)

I already talk to them twice a week, and they do bring it up sometimes haha. I'm working on a common app right now that I hope to send to at least 8 different parks around the country, and at the very least I can volunteer to teach classes at the state arboretum near my hometown, so I like to think I'm headed in the right track (though I would love a paid position). That said, you are absolutely correct, I think it's crucial I do something relevant this summer. Good luck finding research or internship opportunities while you're on break :) I'm sure you get a good one. And with the economy the way it is, we'll need all the luck we can get xD
    Hi :D Ah ok, I see :) I'll probably wait too, I might as well since I'd have to go out of my way one weekend to go get it. Yeah, that sounds good haha, may as well use that gift card ^^ the one time they had to restock something I wanted, it didn't take very long, but I know it varies with the product.

Lol, I know, I do that too, though I think I'm getting better at it. I don't have many people to talk to irl so Skype sort of helps with that though, I guess. Aww, I see :( I hope you can get those sorted out. I have full confidence in you Andrea, you are a strong person and I know you can take care of those (I'm not going to inquire though, that would be incredibly rude). Also, I know it's not much, but if you ever want to contact me here for any reason I'd be more than happy to talk. Ah ok, I bet it does feel pretty nice, I spend too much time flipping over to facebook and just sitting there reading it lol. I've given thought to deleting it too but it has saved me from missing deadlines for things before so I'm hesitant.

I'm ok, thanks for asking :) I've just been plugging along in school and doing some thinking and reflection. I really need to figure out what I'm doing this summer but I'm indecisive and lazy :p other than that things have gone well, though I'm still struggling to force myself to get out and make friends other than the few I have, lol. But I don't have the flu or anything, so it's all going well :)
    Report: Fire Emblem Awakening retail shipments delayed [Update: Nintendo responds] | Joystiq :'(

You can still buy it off the eShop though, but I don't have an account or anything there D: ugh. Anyway, I see you've left, I'll miss staying up late to talk in the WRC but it's for the best :) I hope everything's going well!
    Yeah, that makes sense, I remember more people having them back when I was a kid. They are :( awww haha, well that's probably a good idea, I'm not really sure how cats and bunnies would mix ^^; especially if one or the other is territorial.
    But I'd need to know your address to get you one; you've created an un-winnable situation :p so I'd rather sacrifice the goat, lol. I like how you specified the alive and well part though, otherwise I would have been like "bunny sacrifice!? D:" and to tell you the truth, I haven't heard of anyone actually having a pet bunny in years. I wonder if they've gone out of pet style? :p
    LOL, well you don't have to worry about that happening xD I'd hope you know by now I'm not that type of person haha :p

Aw :) we'd miss you too! That's good you'll still be here at least ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom